I can't get my @icloud.com e-mail to show up on my phone or online.

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by iSaxon, Jul 21, 2012.

1. iSaxon, Jul 21, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2012

iSaxon macrumors 6502a

iSaxon

I am running iOS 6 (Beta 3) on my iPhone 4S, and I have not received an @icloud.com e-mail. I have logged into my account on beta.icloud.com multiple times and restored my phone to iOS6 (Beta 3) multiple times. Nothing seems to be working. Any suggestions?

2. jpw16 macrumors member

jpw16

3. ihonda macrumors 68000

i had my gf email me @icloud.com and i got the email, but when i reply it comes from@me.com

4. iSaxon thread starter macrumors 6502a

iSaxon

I get a delivery failed email when i try to email my xx@icloud.com email address...

5. David Menzel macrumors member

I started resetting the network settings, then I completely restored my iPhone and iPhone but nothing worked out. after 5 days of waiting everything was there. My email aliases got an update (a second @icloud.com address) and now I am able to send and receive emails via all my devices (except the Mac) and beta.icloud.com.

So I guess the only thing you can do is: "be patient"

6. stiligFox macrumors 6502a

stiligFox

My problem is that on one my alias's, the @me disappeared. I can't send from it, and it doesn't show up in my list of alias's. The @icloud works just as it should.

But I still get emails for the @me alias.

>.<

7. dmccloud macrumors 6502a

dmccloud

I found the fix for that. Go into the settings for the mail app on beta.icloud.com and go to the "Composing" tab. Under "Identity", you can select which address to send mail from (me.com, icloud.com, or any aliases you may have set up).

8. muledogus macrumors 6502

I don't think apple's transition from @me to @icloud is complete yet. I signed up for my icloud address just as beta 3 was released and couldn't get it working, then I realized it worked as long as I use my address but with @me instead of @icloud.