I can't share a movie, from iMovie to a web gallery

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by mariohcz, Oct 31, 2007.

1. mariohcz macrumors newbie

Hey all,
    I have a .Mac account, and trying to create a web gallery. I work with cinematography and videos have to be in a very good quality so after trying all the settings on QT and not beeing satisfied, I decided to give a try to iMovie and Web gallery. Anyway, I edited the file on FCP, exported as .mov file. Imported on iMovie and whenever I try to share, none of the options are highlighted. What do I do?!?!?!?!? Please help
    Mario

2. nwriko macrumors newbie

I can't share a movie, from iMovie to a web gallery Reply to Thread

did you ever manage to solve your problem? i seem to be stuck in a very similar situation.

3. nwriko macrumors newbie

I can't share a movie, from iMovie to a web gallery Reply to Thread

i have solved the problem concerning the share options not being highlighted. it can't be the correct way to go about it but it works and for the moment i guess it will have to do.

i was trying to share a movie which was situated in the "event library" under those circumstances, once i clicked on share none of the options were available. however, the options appear if you create a new file by copy/paste in the "project library".

i hope the above can help somebody. on the other hand, if anyone out there can give me a simpler way to obtain the same result it would be greatly appreciated.

thank you