I couldn't care less about maps…

Garb

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 14, 2012
Where's my lightning adapter. Seems like all of the press has been about maps and "scuff-gate." I just want a lightning to 30-pin adapter so I can use my accessories! I'm surprised there haven't been more outrage from all of the folks with multiple or even one 30-pin accessory.

ZBoater

macrumors G3
Jul 2, 2007
Sunny Florida
Maps are working great for me. Don't know what all the fuss is about. I'm still a Garmin nuvi fan though. Plan to buy their app as soon as it goes on sale again.

dontwalkhand

macrumors 603
Jul 5, 2007
Maps work fine for me (as long as you know the address to where you're going). POIs could use work, but them having the Yelp database really does help.

Troneas

macrumors 65816
Oct 26, 2011
At the alternatives section.
Where's my lightning adapter. Seems like all of the press has been about maps and "scuff-gate." I just want a lightning to 30-pin adapter so I can use my accessories! I'm surprised there haven't been more outrage from all of the folks with multiple or even one 30-pin accessory.
you are doing it wrong.

you are meant to get new accessories. :D

ltb7

macrumors 6502
Nov 5, 2010
the beach
pogue was mad about lightening cable + price of adapter - I think the mapgate apology was a diversion from scuffgate!!

I wonder what the actual cost of the adapters are? anyone know?

Lukeyy19

macrumors 6502a
Feb 16, 2010
England, UK
The normal mapping has businesses out of place, but roads are all correct as far as i've seen. I do use satellite imagery and streetview quite often, so it's quite a downgrade for me.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.