Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pdqgp

macrumors 68020
Mar 23, 2010
Work on your English and grammar before you do anything. My brain is still hurting from your post.

I don't know do I have buy iPhone 4 and sale iPhone 3GS who is better?
I have iPhone 3GS and I like it what happen in iPhone 4G just disain or something new??

c2006

macrumors member
Jun 16, 2010
I would buy the 4G if I were you. Apple won't sell it to me, I tried really hard - I think it's discrimination...

Diet Pepsi

macrumors member
Jan 20, 2010
Tucson
I am a school teacher. Let me help.

I have iPhone 3GS and I like it what happen in iPhone 4G just disain or something new??

I have the iPhone 3GS and I like it. What happened with the iPhone 4g, is it just the design or is there something new?

Mac'nCheese

Suspended
Feb 9, 2010
I am a school teacher. Let me help.

I have the iPhone 3GS and I like it. What happened with the iPhone 4g, is it just the design or is there something new?

OK. New game: what did the op mean. I think its:
I have the iPhone 3gs and I like it. What happened with the iPhone 4g, is it just the same or is there something new?

bushbaby

macrumors 6502a
Aug 12, 2007
SoCal
From the subject header, I think OP is a non-English speaker and trying to say that he has the 3gs now. He is wondering if he should buy the 4.

My answer is no. Wait until they fix the 4. I would be using my 3gs now but I already sold it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.