I feel bad for Sprint users next iPhone 5

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by imeth, Jul 11, 2012.

1. imeth macrumors regular

I mean their top of the line exclusive HTC EVO LTE, only limited 4G LTE cities this summer. They pay $10 extra for premium phones, yeah they get unlimited but when iphone 5 roll out with 4G LTE. Att & Verizon probably doubled their coverages nationwide.. Get out of Sprint while you can..

2. travis64 macrumors 6502a

travis64

i feel bad for anyone thats not with straight talk you have to be a fool to pay double the price every month

3. gta50419 macrumors 6502

I think when the 5 comes out every company will be forced to come with out with unlimited 4g data plans....Hopefully they won't be no higher then $25 though..

4. james92se macrumors 6502a

You're joking right? If anything, everybody will be forced OFF unlimited data plans. It's very clear that's where the industry is heading.

5. iapplelove macrumors 68040

iapplelove

Yup pretty much,I know I can say good bye to my AT&T unlimited whenever I upgrade to a 4g smartphone

6. dmelgar macrumors 68000

Contrar. I wonder if folks will flock to Sprint as Verizon and AT&T force customers off their unlimited plans. Verizon has a monopoly complex, raising prices an incredible amount with their new "share everything" plans. In my case, its a huge price increase while greatly reducing data.

Meanwhile Verizon wants to filter and your data and calls attempts to have net neutrality attacks on their "freedom of speech"! Verizon filtering my data protects their freedom of speech. That seems really messed up. Sounds like another great effect from the conversative Supreme Courts amazing Citizen's United ruling where large companies are like people and have a right to free speech.

7. SpyderBite macrumors 65816

SpyderBite

Verizon's new Share Everything plans say that you're very, very wrong.

8. NikeTalk macrumors 6502a

You can keep it, I upgraded to the S3 for a week and had unlimited 4G (throttle after 5GB alledgedly).

9. MattMJB0188 macrumors 68000

MattMJB0188

All of which is why Sprint should have never gotten the iPhone. Once the LTE iPhone hits we're gonna hear Sprint users cry like babies because they don't have LTE in their area.

10. gmanist1000 macrumors 68030

gmanist1000

If Sprint had rolled out their LTE faster, I would go with them instead of Verizon. Unlimited data, and it's so much cheaper than new Verizon contracts. Oh well they lost my business by making terrible decisions with WiMax

11. AustinIllini macrumors demi-god

AustinIllini

You really can't overstate the mistake Sprint made going with WiMax. Between that and T-Mobile messing up their definition of 4G, it's made me shell out the AT&T money.