I find it funny how people are comparing Last Year to This Year

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by JohnnyDJunior, Aug 1, 2013.

1. JohnnyDJunior macrumors regular

The iPhone 5 came out last year with it basically beating all phones out of the water.

The early half of 2013 though, bought some new life to some cellphone companies and carriers with the birth of LTE and more.

All i am trying to say is why are the tech industries putting Apple off on its next iPhone. To date anything that Apple does is revolutionized, not because did it first but because they manage to do it best and for the long run.
    I'll end with WAIT AND SEE

What do you think

2. takeshi74 macrumors 601

Why is it funny? People make such comparisons all the time. Nothing new.

3. lordofthereef macrumors G4

lordofthereef

I don't really even understand this post. :confused: It's full of Apple cliche and really doesn't say much else about anything.

4. irDigital0l Guest

And people will compare the iPhone 5S with months old Galaxy S4 and HTC One.

Big deal, suck it up.

5. teknikal90 macrumors 68030

teknikal90

The thing is, Apple was first to the scene by a long shot.
    And yet, now, it is trailing.
    The iPhone 5 was released to compete against the S3 which came out 6 months before.
    The technologies in the iPhone 5 wasnt radically better than the S3 either.

6. Kolmogorov macrumors member

Let's just admit that Apple is under enormous Pressure right now. Putting out a slightly better 4S one year after 4 was not that serious a problem. However this time, a slightly better 5S will cause big trouble for Apple. They really should push all the practical limits for 5S...

7. WoodyTheMilkMan macrumors newbie

WoodyTheMilkMan

Isn't that good? The iPhone 5 can still compete and keep up with phones that were released less than 6 months ago?

8. JohnnyDJunior thread starter macrumors regular

I must agree with you on this Apple is definitely under enormous pressure on creating the best phone that i think it might have to skip the significant 2 year live cycle in order to put a huge dent in the mobile industry. I think the coming iPhone 5S will be better than any "S" upgrade in the past if all the rumors are true

----------

Even though the iPhone 5 came last year its still a good phone. Nothing seems really old in the sense that of hardware. but in software they definitely could change a few things which they are already doing