Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bobby Corwen

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jul 16, 2010
BOW BOW BOW!!!

Maybe the most revolutionary Apple invention of the year?

The smart cover is so resplendent!

Yeah sure I got the iPad 2, but the main attraction was the smart cover!

tsekh

macrumors member
Apr 13, 2010
BOW BOW BOW!!!

I was standing in line for the launch yesterday. When one of the Apple employees came to us and asked what model we were going to get, I said, the red leather Smart Cover. In the end I did get one, and I bought the white iPad 32GB WiFi model to protect my Smart Cover. It turns out that a lot of people were buying these accessories, and Apple underestimated the number of people who would buy the iPad to use with the Smart Covers. Many people were not happy with the fact that they couldn't get an iPad 2 to protect the microfiber of the Smart Cover. :)

samiznaetekto

macrumors 65816
Dec 26, 2009
BOW BOW BOW!!!

Don't judge iPad 2 by its cover.

iPad 2 is not worth its cover...

Bobby Corwen

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jul 16, 2010
I was standing in line for the launch yesterday. When one of the Apple employees came to us and asked what model we were going to get, I said, the red leather Smart Cover. In the end I did get one, and I bought the white iPad 32GB WiFi model to protect my Smart Cover. It turns out that a lot of people were buying these accessories, and Apple underestimated the number of people who would buy the iPad to use with the Smart Covers. Many people were not happy with the fact that they couldn't get an iPad 2 to protect the microfiber of the Smart Cover. :)

Nice.

It's like "yeah yeah... iPad 2... That's fine....DO YOU HAVE THE RED SMART COVER!???"

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.