Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jc3

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 8, 2012
I saw Walmart was going to start selling at 12:01 so I went to my local Walmart and they said, "we did not get a shipment". So I went to the other Walmart ~5 miles away, power walked to electronics, saw 2 other people in line purchasing the new iPads and JACKPOT, I got my 32GB Black WiFi only. They only had the black WiFi models and when me and my sister got to the register (only 2 people in front of us) they had 1 16GB left so I let my sister get that and I bought the 32GB.

Note: They lady said that it was suppose to be 1 iPad per "household" so me and my sister claimed we didn't know each other, it was obvious, but the lady didn't seem to really care.

Pics coming!

6986529945_82fc7b8ccd_b_d.jpg

Last edited:

Coug-it

macrumors newbie
Aug 26, 2009
Snagged a White model iPad 3 32 GB at my local Walmart too about 25 minutes
ago...

gamecube117

macrumors 6502
Mar 7, 2012
I saw Walmart was going to start selling at 12:01 so I went to my local Walmart and they said, "we did not get a shipment". So I went to the other Walmart ~5 miles away, power walked to electronics, saw 2 other people in line purchasing the new iPads and JACKPOT, I got my 32GB Black WiFi only. They only had the black WiFi models and when me and my sister got to the register (only 2 people in front of us) they had 1 16GB left so I let my sister get that and I bought the 32GB.

Note: They lady said that it was suppose to be 1 iPad per "household" so me and my sister claimed we didn't know each other, it was obvious, but the lady didn't seem to really care.

Pics coming!

Congrats! Was that the iPad color and GB you and your sister intended to buy or did you guys just purchase it because it was the only one available?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.