I guess I'm one of the few that Apple disappointed?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bmagsam0307, Sep 20, 2012.

1. bmagsam0307 macrumors member

I ordered my iPhone 5 Verizon 64gb black and got my confirmation at 12:02 PST. My phone was upgraded to preparing for shipment on Sunday and Sunday night I received an email stating that my order was held up because my Verizon account was past due. I called Verizon and they said that there were no past due balances and there never was. I called Apple and they claimed that it must have been a glitch and that my order looked fine. I then called the next two days just to verify that everything was fine. They told me each time that the order was never delayed. Well my order was downgraded this evening from preparing for shipment to processing. I called Apple and they put me on hold for 45 minutes just to tell me that the order has been on hold all week due to this glitch. Needless to say, I will not be receiving my phone tomorrow and they are telling me I may have to wait another two weeks. :mad::mad::mad:

2. physicsguy13 macrumors 6502

physicsguy13

You could always cancel it and try to buy one at a store tomorrow.

3. Gregintosh macrumors 68000

That's the best choice.

It sucks that sometimes crap like this slips through the cracks, but it happens.

4. bmagsam0307 thread starter macrumors member

Yeah it sucks but I understand things happen. I might wander into a store tomorrow to check on inventory but I'm not going to rush things. If it's not meant to be right now then it isn't meant to be. I hope all of you enjoy your new phones and I'll be waiting to hear some reviews!