Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wrldwzrd89

macrumors G5
Original poster
Jun 6, 2003
Solon, OH
I dreamed that I was at a busy train station, stepping off a train... and there to greet me was someone who looked strangely familiar... I didn't know her but she had exactly the same body shape and height as I do. I felt like I was walking with my lost twin as we walked down the platform and struck up a conversation.

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
Maybe you have a long lost twin?

I had a strange one last night, I went to Toys R Us with a friend. Only the whole place was giant and to get up it you had to sit on this giant spinning platform. It was easy to be killed on it so I held on for dear life! I wasn't looking to buy something, but to find someone. Which I did! Some girl of some sort, a relative I believe. We went back to her house that she shared with some friends, one of them was the main guy from Rising Damp. He said the only way to get out of the house once you are in is to cause a fire and only then will the door open from the inside!

redAPPLE

macrumors 68030
May 7, 2002
2 Much Infinite Loops
I dreamed that I was at a busy train station, stepping off a train... and there to greet me was someone who looked strangely familiar... I didn't know her but she had exactly the same body shape and height as I do. I felt like I was walking with my lost twin as we walked down the platform and struck up a conversation.

let me interpret your dream. you will find peace of mind.

killerrobot

macrumors 68020
Jun 7, 2007
You are about to take a journey into the deepest parts of your soul that will make you realize what's the most important thing to you.:)

I think that sounds deep enough pass for something knowledgeable. All I can honestly tell you is that I've never had that dream so as far as I'm concerned you're 100% original. I wouldn't put too much emphasis on it unless you have it several times IMO, because even though it is a weird dream, most dreams are if you can ever remember them.

SamIchi

macrumors 68030
Aug 1, 2004
I haven't had a crazy dream in a long time. I'm due for one. Or maybe I just forgot. I used to havve some crazy alien nightmares when I was a child. Too many of those documentaries and alien shows.

furcalchick

macrumors 68020
Dec 19, 2006
South Florida
i had a crazy dream last night. i was in a high school, but thing is, i haven't been in school for over six months, but, i'm currently applying for a position as a freshman level biology teacher at a local high school. can someone interpret this dream?

furcalchick's dream log said:
first, i was asking to be excused from school to go to a baseball game, and i was excused, so we went to the subway at the corner and got our food and went to the game. second day, i was just lollygaging for no good reason and i told the teacher, who was kenny mayne, about it. he was actually subbing for our old teacher that wasn't there and he was very nice near the stairs of the school. next day though, we had a very mean biology teacher that hated me because i was so much smarter than everyone else. while everyone had remedial textbooks for middle schoolers, i had an advanced book in a ninth grade class. she kept yelling at me and gave me zero's for no reason at all, even though i was in the middle of the front row by her. when i got my paper back, i got the zero i expected, and protested about half the papers. got a 36 and felt miserable as my remedial classmates kept getting higher scores than me on their journals. i told my mom all about this and she tried to do something about it, but couldn't really.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.