I have 2 iTunes Wi-Fi Sync on my phone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Krayzie116, Nov 10, 2011.

1. Krayzie116 macrumors 6502

How do I go about getting rid of one of them?

See I have an iMac at home and that where I want my wi-fi to sync. I was having batter problems so brought my cable to charge it at work hook it to my windows machine at work cause I forgot my power adpater one. So now I have PC wi-fi and Mac wi-fi on my phone. Hope you guys can help thanks

2. Munch macrumors member

I'd like to know the answer to this too. Need to remove an iphone from one of my computers as it keeps popping up whenever it's on the network.

3. Krayzie116 thread starter macrumors 6502

I got it to work but you will have to hook up your iphone back to the computer you want to wi-fi sync with. this was the only way I got it to work for me.

Go to setting>general>rest>reset all settings

*do not click on "erase all content and setting" that will erase everything on your phone

note: if you do "reset all settings" it will not delete your data,text, photos,videos, music, and apps. it will put everything back to the factory settings when you got your phone but not the full phone just the settings will reset. just make sure you have a backup i had my contact backup to icloud for me. it kept all the setting for the apps like my facebook sign and stuff.

That the only way I got the PC wi-fi to come off my phone now I just have to go home and connect my phone to my iMac for the wi-fi sync

Hope that works for you :)