Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hankkosovo

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 23, 2009
It's doing this for all my TV shows which I ripped from DVD converted with handbrake and then tagged with iDentify, although they are all showing correctly, as they should in itunes. Does any one have any ideas why?

chambord

macrumors member
Aug 28, 2012
It's doing this for all my TV shows which I ripped from DVD converted with handbrake and then tagged with iDentify, although they are all showing correctly, as they should in itunes. Does any one have any ideas why?

There are tons of different threads on different forums about this problem. People have tried all sorts of voodoo to get this to show correctly w/ home sharing. Some have success, some don't. Some have reported iDenitify works, some say MetaX works. I use iDentify, and the home sharing simple doesn't list correctly for me.

I filed a bug report with Apple, and sent them screenshots of the meta data for the shows, the way it lists under home sharing on my iPad, etc. Their response was "Does it work correctly in iOS 6.0?" I guess they have no intention on fixing this in iOS 5.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.