i have a gift card and need help picking a screen protector

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by himynameiscody, Jan 28, 2012.

1. himynameiscody macrumors 6502a

himynameiscody

2. gladoscc macrumors 6502

hi my name is bumpers and cases.

Get invisible SHIELD.

3. himynameiscody thread starter macrumors 6502a

himynameiscody

thot it wasn't very reccomended? i want something that you can't tell is on there

4. SPEEDwithJJ macrumors 65816

SPEEDwithJJ

PowerSupport sells a few different variations of screen protectors. More info as follows:

http://www.powersupportusa.com/accessories/iphone-4.html

I think the PS offerings that Target sells only comes with 2 pieces of front screen protectors only & not 1 front & 1 back screen protectors that you're looking for, which are available for sale on the above link.

Good luck. :)

5. himynameiscody thread starter macrumors 6502a

himynameiscody

think any stores locally sell em? wanna pick one up tomorrow

6. fins831 macrumors 6502a

I got ghost armor done on my iphone, because there are kiosks at my two local malls...walk in, pay, they do it, throw phone in the case to dry it for 3 min, its on, done and has a warranty...

http://www.ghost-armor.com/

tells you if there are locations near your for local purchase and installation.

I love the screen, hated the full body, removed it, and got a case, using a case mate one I bought at best buy

7. superstarmc macrumors regular

I've got one made by otterbox and when applied not a single bubble shows up.

8. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

Took my iPhone 4S to Macworld San Francisco, CA yesterday and I really like the invisible shield that took about 10 minutes to prep and finish the installation. I've seen too many of my friends with small scratches that I know I'm destined to repeat without some protection...:cool:

9. fins831 macrumors 6502a

I hate invisible shield, they have a terrible orange peel effect so when you look at your phone in light, without it on, it looks and feels like the outside of an orange.

I've had ghost armor, invisible shield, phantomskinz, and the generic from att. IS is just bad with orange peel, the rest are average.

10. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

^^^ I hear ya' and I don't scream from the highest mountain when it comes to invisible shield, I'm using IS b/c several others didn't work with my current cases. Choose the one you want OP, I like having my protection put on by the experts; I've ruined many a screen protector trying to do it myself...:D

11. Jordan921 macrumors 68040

Jordan921

Hi my name is cody and I love to make threads and ask tons of questions because I can't think for myself.

12. verwon macrumors 68030

verwon

Epic post!!! Just epic!!

13. Jordan921 macrumors 68040

Jordan921

I know it really was

14. wordoflife macrumors 604

wordoflife

I got a 6x pack of antiglare screen protectors for a $1 on amazon and they're just as good as any powersupport ones that i've tried. I guess you have to get lucky with what vendor sends it to you but i'm very happy. The first one installed with no issus no bubbles at all