I have had it with bad quality of 3G and 3GS iphones

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Bonds79, Jun 27, 2009.

1. Bonds79 macrumors 6502

I have had it with bad quality of 3G and 3GS iphones! I am going to return my 3GS and sit this round out and just use my Blackberry Bold time till apple releases a aluminum bodied iphone again!:mad:

I had my 3G replaced 4 times from cracking plastics and light leak and my 3GS replaced 4 for cracked plastics , light leak and yellowish tint on each one..............

2. arykmax macrumors regular

Sorry to hear about your bad luck. I've been pretty lucky with mine.

3. WeatherGuy macrumors member

I think that you may have a tiny bit to do with your cracked phones....

4. PhixionFilms macrumors 6502

i wish i can get my 3g replaced for light leak, but they told me no.

5. Apple all life macrumors 6502

I have had 2 iphones the 2g and the 3g and both have never broke or cracked. I drop them a lot, so far all I have are scratches on the back not even on the screen. I am amazed at the build quality but to each his own. BTW I do wish for the aluminum to come back.

6. ibuyufo macrumors 6502

I think you're a newbie. Read the other threads about cracks by using the search function.

7. WeatherGuy macrumors member

Thanks...I knew that. I've been on bb's since i was 12. I'm sorry...but this guy has cracked way to many phones for it to be apple's problem. If it was one, I could see it being a bad phone. But several...you can't always blame the builder. It's like a person who wrecks like 5 cars and blames the tire company for making bad tires...

8. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

Can't please everybody. We'll miss ya'. Sounds like the 3GS is just too much phone for some people....:eek::eek::eek:

9. ViPa macrumors 6502a

you replaced your 3GS four times already?? ..its only been out for a week..anyone will find minute manufacturing defects when you put them under a magnifying glass..rid yourself of the iphone so we dont have to read threads like this please