I heart Huckabee

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Thomas Veil, Dec 11, 2007.

1. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

(Thought that thread title would get your attention! :D )

Why do I heart Huckabee? Because at the moment he'd lose by double digits to any of the top Democrats running.

Of course, according to the same article, so would Giuliani and Romney.

Surprisingly to everybody (except perhaps me)...

2. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

Wait... where's Ron Paul? According to some of his supporters here, he's practically got the job already...

3. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

Ladies and Gentlemen! We've found the Hillary Clinton of the right! Nominate Huckabee! :D

4. kainjow Moderator emeritus

kainjow

I wouldn't be so sure that Huckabee would lose so easily. I don't have much faith in this country looking back at who's been the president the last 7 years...

My parents are falling for Huckabee and his preacher-like talk. It is killing me. I sent them the article on that Dumond guy - trying to change their opinion before it's too late :(

5. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

I hope he gets the nomination too, because things like what I posted in another thread aren't playing so well to most of the country.

6. iJon macrumors 604

iJon

Not a fan of Huckabee, and I've dealt with him much longer than most people on this board. He does present himself well, it's that preacher in him.

jon