I installed this app, then all of a sudden I got the munchies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchrapp

macrumors 6502a
Apr 2, 2010
If you flip it upside download and look it at it backwards to frontwards, it says h20. That's all I got.

patp

Apr 10, 2008
jeez what a bunch of judgmental jerks. the guy was poking some fun at the display. 420 is the stoners number. toke up at 4:20 everyday. April 20th celebrate the smoke.
its 2010 are some of you still living in the dark ages and think that weed is really dangerous? i bet all of you crying about the pains of marijuana all enjoy a nice drink and take large amounts of prescription medication.

Les Kern

macrumors 68040
Apr 26, 2002
Alabama
jeez what a bunch of judgmental jerks. the guy was poking some fun at the display. 420 is the stoners number. toke up at 4:20 everyday. April 20th celebrate the smoke.
its 2010 are some of you still living in the dark ages and think that weed is really dangerous? i bet all of you crying about the pains of marijuana all enjoy a nice drink and take large amounts of prescription medication.
Proof that republicans buy Apple products.
I'm personally not real happy about that.
:)

Hey Now

macrumors member
Apr 7, 2010
Mellow out. The post was obvious, unfunny and not even close to as clever as the OP intended it to be. Don't be a flatliner man.

patp

Apr 10, 2008
Mellow out. It was just obvious, unfunny and not even close to as clever as the OP intended it to be. Don't be a flatliner man.
that is all a matter of opinion and i do not agree with your opinion.

you also seem uptight about weed and for christ sakes it is 2010. why are we still living inthe dark ages and have to be judgmental about this stuff?

you found it not funny? then don't comment.

i was appalled at the judgmental attitudes towards this guy's thread. he thought it was funny he posted it. why does anyone have to make a negative comment about it? if you don't like it, that's fine - but why make comments like: "wow", "lame", etc etc?
i am not a norml member and i am not a stoner. i lead a productive life., but i do not judge people just cause they like something i don't.

flatliner? please.:rolleyes:

Peter Harrison

macrumors 6502a
Dec 24, 2009
UK
...but you can't flip an iPad so it's upside down.:eek: "There's no wrong way to hold an iPad" Steve Jobs
There's a switch on the side of the iPad which is a screen-rotation lock.

And I also don't get the OP. I'm not trying to be negative like the others, and say it's a bad joke. I just simply don't get the joke.

Hey Now

macrumors member
Apr 7, 2010

you also seem uptight about weed and for christ sakes it is 2010. why are we still living inthe dark ages and have to be judgmental about this stuff?

i was appalled at the judgmental attitudes towards this guy's thread. he thought it was funny he posted it. why does anyone have to make a negative comment about it? if you don't like it, that's fine - but why make comments like: "wow", "lame", etc etc?
i am not a norml member and i am not a stoner. i lead a productive life., but i do not judge people just cause they like something i don't.

Well then by all means, enjoy this comedy gold. But accept that others will post differing opinions. Don't be so narrow-minded.

patp

Apr 10, 2008
Hey Now said:
Well then by all means, enjoy this comedy gold. But accept that others will post differing opinions. Don't be so narrow-minded.
It's not the comedy aspect i am defending. It's the narrow minded judgmental posts from other people like yourself who are just being negative for the sake of being negative. I understand if you have a differing opinion. But why take the time to post and attack his thread? You're accusing me of being narrow minded, but why is it okay for others to be just as narrow minded?

Have your own opinion. I will never have a problem with that. I will defend that. But that doesn't mean you should always share your opinion if it isn't needed.

This forum is really is full of negative people who reply to threads just to be negative. It's also full of good helpful posters. But I am really amazed at the number of people who post unhelpful negative crap.
I realize i got sucked into this argument, but come on people it's 2010 do we really need to continue to uphold this prejudiced attitudes towards something we know is not remotely harmful as alcohol and prescription medication? The hypocrisy is outstanding.

Spudracer

macrumors 6502
Oct 4, 2009

Everyone is beautiful. No one is wrong. Back to the 60's you weed lovin hippie.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, we know. Hemp is a very useful crop. Hemp makes great rope. You can weave cloth from hemp fiber. Yada...yada...yada. Enough of your High Times defense of your favorite drug. The "joke" was lame unless you're a pothead.

mac jones

macrumors 68040
Apr 6, 2006
It's not the comedy aspect i am defending. It's the narrow minded judgmental posts from other people like yourself who are just being negative for the sake of being negative. I understand if you have a differing opinion. But why take the time to post and attack his thread? You're accusing me of being narrow minded, but why is it okay for others to be just as narrow minded?

Have your own opinion. I will never have a problem with that. I will defend that. But that doesn't mean you should always share your opinion if it isn't needed.

This forum is really is full of negative people who reply to threads just to be negative. It's also full of good helpful posters. But I am really amazed at the number of people who post unhelpful negative crap.
I realize i got sucked into this argument, but come on people it's 2010 do we really need to continue to uphold this prejudiced attitudes towards something we know is not remotely harmful as alcohol and prescription medication? The hypocrisy is outstanding.
I tend to agree that pot seems to be rather physically innocuous compared to other drugs. However, these days it can be very strong and it's interactions can depend on the persons tolerances and psychological condition. Pot can be a very intense hallucinogen, and it can induce severe, temporary psychosis in some individuals.

Taken daily, pot can inhibit emotional and intellectually development
(especially troubling in younger people).

But I admit it does seem to be safe as in terms of the long term physical damage, that other drugs are likely to cause.

It can also make your heart go crazy, which might be a danger if you have a condition.

just my 2 worthless 2 cents :D

richpjr

macrumors 68040
May 9, 2006
i bet all of you crying about the pains of marijuana all enjoy a nice drink and take large amounts of prescription medication.
And since you have no idea about whether the people who thought the joke was lame drink or take prescription drugs, you too are judgmental.

patp

Apr 10, 2008
Everyone is beautiful. No one is wrong. Back to the 60's you weed lovin hippie.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, we know. Hemp is a very useful crop. Hemp makes great rope. You can weave cloth from hemp fiber. Yada...yada...yada. Enough of your High Times defense of your favorite drug. The "joke" was lame unless you're a pothead.
perfect example of what i was talking about.

you have an opinion. doesn't mean you need to share it or that it is worth anything.

you know nothing about me. i am alot more open minded that you are. obviously by your attack. i am not a hippie and i am not a drug user.

i bet you take plenty of prescription medication. you call yourself a non drug user, but because i am appalled at the way a lot of people (yourself included) treat others for having a different opinion.

nice, i bet your a republican too and want to see Bush back in office. You support brutalizing poorer nations in the interest of big business?

Like I how I generalized you without knowing anything about you? just like you did to me.

You want to go head to head on this? go right ahead. I can argue pointlessly just as well as you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.