I iphone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by R1PPER, Jul 3, 2012.

1. R1PPER macrumors 6502

Ive been using iphones since the 3GS...but its only NOW, with Siri, Spotify, instagram, nike+ ect that i find my self saying this i phone is freaking mindblowing. And it looks like its only going to get better and better.
    Sorry, just had to get that off my chest.

2. JMountainDew macrumors regular

JMountainDew

Good for you. Let it out.

3. RocketRed macrumors 6502a

Many people in Hong Kong ❤ iPhone. All my friends, my cousins, my mom... they all use iPhones.

So much iPhone ❤ over here.

4. duction macrumors 6502a

duction

5. labman macrumors 604

labman

Double Dog dare you to go on every android forum out their and post this.

6. JMG macrumors 6502a

JMG

How do you make the heart? Does emoji work here? Test:

I ❤ #

7. Lindenhurst, Jul 3, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2012

Lindenhurst macrumors 6502a

I think you would be surprised.I for one think it is great that you get lots of use out of your iPhone, even though I no longer use one. I still think it is an awesome device. We all can't begin to imagine what our smartphones will do for us in a few years.

8. JMG macrumors 6502a

JMG

Imagine in 100 years if we are still around, that the phone might not exist and we will wear true eyePhones. Contact lenses like the google goggles or whatever you call them and we will be in constant connection with one another.

9. Exio macrumors regular

Hmm, Apple will match Google's "glasses" in like 10 years and all of the sudden they will be the sole creator, and sue google, and it will revolutionize eye wear. :rolleyes:

10. gabe6483 macrumors newbie

Not related.

HOW THE HELL DO I START A NEW POST/ THREAD.. IM SUCH A NOOB AT THIS. HELP ME OUT!!! I WANNA ASK A QUESTION ABOUT APPLESCRIPT BUT IDK HOW. :confused::confused::confused::confused:

11. PantherCreek macrumors regular

This is the best post I've ever seen.

12. nefan65 macrumors 65816

nefan65

And it will work better, and sell more. Your point?

13. JMG macrumors 6502a

JMG

Thank you.

#

14. NewAnger macrumors 6502a

I love my iPhone also. I don't even want to look at other phones. I'll be using the iPhone till Apple stops making them whenever that may be.

15. Technarchy macrumors 603

Technarchy

I find the iPhone as an overall product and experiance to be more satisfying than any other smart phone I have ever owned.

16. TinyBFK macrumors member

Bahaha!

17. SCARY GAY DAD macrumors 6502

SCARY GAY DAD

❤❤❤...................❤❤❤.............❤❤❤...............................❤❤❤..............❤❤❤..........❤❤❤
    .....................................................................................................❤❤❤
    ....................................................................................................................❤❤❤❤❤❤
    ...............................................................................................................❤❤..................
    .........................................................................................................................
    ...........................................................................................................................❤❤❤❤❤❤
    ........................................................................................................................................
    ......................................................................................................................................
    ❤❤❤...........................................................................................................................❤❤❤❤❤❤i

-SGD

18. Twixt macrumors 6502

It s a well known trend. We also love iphone in old Europe but maybe we get used to it a bit more thus tired of design etc
    Also having same phone as anybody else becomes annoying sometimes, not enough difference, too mainstream

19. saxon48 macrumors 6502a

saxon48

It's one of the best purchases I've ever made, that's for darn sure! :cool:

20. BiggAW macrumors 68020

This is the dumbest thread. And it looks like it was written by 11-year old girls.

21. Indy21 macrumors 6502

22. Exio macrumors regular

The apple on it means it will sell more, yes. The apple logo does not mean it will work better. :rolleyes:

23. SCARY GAY DAD macrumors 6502

SCARY GAY DAD

Haters gonna hate!

24. aphexacid macrumors 6502a

aphexacid

Actually related

Charlie sheen and emilio estevez are really brothers.

Charlies real name is carlos.

Yep