I just can't believe people switching from iPhone to Galaxy II

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Neutrinos, Oct 6, 2011.

1. Neutrinos macrumors newbie

yes i know, it's only my opinion but can't you see all the genius behind Apple?
    I mean they revolutionized 4 major media fields and maybe more to go.
    I mean iOS 5 is insanely awesome and so all of the other products.

What more do you want?

2. ap3604 macrumors 68000

How about a bigger screen?

p.s. put down the kool-aid ;)

3. Chaos123x macrumors 68000

My gf is desperate to get rid of her Samsung Galaxy captivate. I'm upgrading to the 4S so she can have my iPhone 4 16gb.

She really hates the Samsung android phone.

4. vitzr macrumors 68030

vitzr

Time to wake up, get current, and into acceptance.

It may not be for you, but it's one of the hottest selling and best performing smartphones on the planet.

I'm a hard core Apple enthusiast that uses both an iPhone 4, and a Galaxy SII.

The Android platform is a very good one, and I enjoy the speedy, fast and fun SGS II more than I would have ever guessed.

Until you have first hand experience of more than just a visit to the store to handle one, you have no clue.

You simply have no idea what a great phone you are missing out on.

It's the very reason I have two lines for my personal enjoyment.

5. Millionin20s macrumors regular

People have, and are exercising, their free will to purchase whatever goods they wish to have. Some people see Android as a better solution to their mobile computing needs. Others may not agree that Apple is a company led by genius. But no matter how much you think they're wrong, remember someone thinks you're equally as wrong, and that does not affect you in the least.

6. aztooh macrumors 6502a

We should all ....
    have the same phone
    Drive the same car
    Live in the same style house
    Wear the same clothes

"I just can't believe" that so many iUsers find it so awful that other people have different opinions and likes and wants. BTW, I'm an iPhone user. Considering the 4S, depending on the details of next Tuesdays announcement. I've used WinMo, BB, Android and iOS.

I wonder if threads like these will ever go away...doubtful.

7. Neutrinos thread starter macrumors newbie

If 1" makes you envious then you obviously have other complexions :D

Aaaaaiiiiiiya!

8. jca24 macrumors 6502a

jca24

I agree. Have you looked at those phones? The only two I have seen are the att and sprint version. Yes it has a bigger screen than the iPhone, thats what most of the droid fans are slamming the new Iphone about. But what a cheap feeling phone. Honestly it feels like a toy. In all honesty IF I were to buy one, which I never would, I would not pay more that $49 for it. The :apple: user experience, the quality of the hard ware and the Apple ecosystem can't be beat.

android=17 versions of a donkey'ed up os with 97 different crap plastic phones.

:apple:

9. Burton8219 macrumors 6502

If that complexion is black he has more than an inch on you in certain departments...

10. Neutrinos thread starter macrumors newbie

Samsung people tend to like 19 inch remote controls and 10 inch phones

11. bpeeps macrumors 68020

bpeeps

Personally, I don't care what another person buys. Just stop complaining about what you're going to buy instead, what you're not going to buy, how Apple stabbed you in the back, etc. It's all too trollish for me.

12. lilo777 macrumors 603

You seem to be insecure about that. Why should you? Apple must be insecure about it because they obviously screwed up iPhone 4S but you are not Apple.

13. Sedrick macrumors 68030

Sedrick

Not everyone likes being led around by the nose and told what to think, like and do.

14. MagnusF macrumors regular

hmm, a cheap plastic phone that feels cheap with a slow reacting touchscreen with a battery that wont last me one whole day.

Or a 4/4S with the best operating system ( i know, my opinion) instant reaction touchscreen and a battery that lasts 2-3 days for me.

Not a tough one

15. vitzr macrumors 68030

vitzr

Kudos for the brilliant and very accurate summary of the Apple Lifestyle. :)

16. boss.king macrumors 68040

boss.king

Half an inch more in display size, at least. Maybe a body not made of glass. Those are literally the only things that make the phone a no-buy for me.

And before you post some "overcompensating for something" crap, it's because I'm big that I want a bigger screen. It's purely a functional need.

17. Dallious macrumors member

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sedrick
    Not everyone likes being led around by the nose and told what to think, like and do.

very well said