I just downloaded like 90 new effects for photobooth but now i always get kicked out

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by semin28, Sep 28, 2009.

1. semin28 macrumors regular

Since i downloaded them from apple.com , my photobooth keeps shuting me out and telling me to reopen it . What should i do ?

2. jmann macrumors 604

jmann

bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
  3. semin28 thread starter macrumors regular

Where do i go to delete them ? Sorry new mac user . like i know how to delete them but how do i delete them for good ?

4. jmann macrumors 604

jmann

bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
    How did you install them? Was there an uninstall option on the DMG (if there was a DMG)?

5. semin28 thread starter macrumors regular

So i downloaded alot of new effects for photo booth but now i have a problem

I downloaded new effects and now photo booth closes on me all the time when im changing effects . I deleted the downloads but i still have the new effects . What should i do to stop it from closing on me in photo booth ?

6. 5DollaFootlong macrumors 6502

5DollaFootlong

7. cjacks68 macrumors regular

cjacks68

Maybe it needs to be open in 32-bit mode? Some of the effects I downloaded tell you to run both ichat and photo booth in 32 bit mode.

8. semin28 thread starter macrumors regular

How do i run it in 32 bit ?

9. semin28 thread starter macrumors regular

10. Loischoa macrumors newbie

open finder, click on the photo booth icon, click file, then click get info.

This panel thingy will come out, then there is a checkbox which says "open in 32 bit mode". Simply click the checkbox and photo booth will open in 32 bit :)