I know I'm beating a dead horse but...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ncstatered21, Oct 4, 2012.

1. ncstatered21 macrumors regular

I've seen people saying that when their CC's are charged and then they received a tracking number soon after for their iPhone 5.

I ordered mine in store the other day and it's already been charged...is it different if you order it in the store. I assume you guys are just assuming this CC thing?

2. HazyCloud macrumors 68030

HazyCloud

I ordered on Apple.com and used my cell number as the reference number on UPS' site. I knew where my phone was before Apple even said it had shipped. Try entering your cell on FedEx and UPS to see what comes up.

3. jlake02 macrumors 68020

jlake02

4. ncstatered21 thread starter macrumors regular

I'll keep giving that a shot. Just phone number as shipment reference? And then fill out whatever else I can?

EDIT: Nothing coming up. I'll keep checking every once in a while. Was gonna also try and track with the numbers on my credit card statement but I ordered from a authorized VZW retailer so I don't have the same numbers on my statement.

Ohhh welll. Wishful thinking

5. HazyCloud macrumors 68030

HazyCloud

Yup, I just added my cell number and my zip to where it was shipping. May try your home number if FedEx or UPS doesn't show anything for your cell.