I know I'm beating a dead horse but...

ncstatered21

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 17, 2010
I've seen people saying that when their CC's are charged and then they received a tracking number soon after for their iPhone 5.

I ordered mine in store the other day and it's already been charged...is it different if you order it in the store. I assume you guys are just assuming this CC thing?

HazyCloud

macrumors 68030
Jun 30, 2010
I ordered on Apple.com and used my cell number as the reference number on UPS' site. I knew where my phone was before Apple even said it had shipped. Try entering your cell on FedEx and UPS to see what comes up.

ncstatered21

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 17, 2010
I ordered on Apple.com and used my cell number as the reference number on UPS' site. I knew where my phone was before Apple even said it had shipped. Try entering your cell on FedEx and UPS to see what comes up.
I'll keep giving that a shot. Just phone number as shipment reference? And then fill out whatever else I can?

EDIT: Nothing coming up. I'll keep checking every once in a while. Was gonna also try and track with the numbers on my credit card statement but I ordered from a authorized VZW retailer so I don't have the same numbers on my statement.

Ohhh welll. Wishful thinking

HazyCloud

macrumors 68030
Jun 30, 2010
Yup, I just added my cell number and my zip to where it was shipping. May try your home number if FedEx or UPS doesn't show anything for your cell.