I know im sorry but i need to know. ( Apple Back To School Deal. )

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by jordygreen, May 23, 2007.

1. jordygreen macrumors 6502

jordygreen

hi,

i know this has been asked so many times but i cannot find a straight to the point answer.

Well im wanting to purchase a new macbook this summer around july/august time and i heard about the going back to school deal apple does.

Well is this just in US or is it in UK too??? I really hope they do it in UK!

And if i buy a top of range white macbook would i qualify to get a free iPod nano or whatever the deal is??

And if i were to do that could i also use my education discounts on it to get money off also??

Im sorry i know it has been asked alot of times but i think it could help everyone for a straight to the point answer. That is IF apple decide to do it this year like last year.

Thanks for any info i may get :)

2. Pink Panther macrumors newbie

3. jordygreen thread starter macrumors 6502

jordygreen

Aww brilliant thank you!

I'll have a read of that straight away!

4. Mac-Addict macrumors 65816

Mac-Addict

Im guessing yes but I thought Apple only had that free iPod Nano offer because they wanted to get rid of stock to bring out the 2nd gens.

5. jordygreen thread starter macrumors 6502

jordygreen

Hmm.... well from reading that thread in UK it seems it will be on anytime in August to October well thats good because i get from USA vacation at end of July so i can purchase one after i get my exams results too :]

So let me get this right i will purchase a macbook and then get an iPod completely free or do i pay all together and then get money back or what????

6. Dynamyk macrumors 6502a

Dynamyk

You gotta pay alll togethe then you'll mail in for your money back :).

It's a GREAT deal.

7. jordygreen thread starter macrumors 6502

jordygreen

Ahh right i dont mind but it really is a great deal indeed!!!

8. kuebby macrumors 68000

kuebby

My guess is that it'll be the same as last year, free iPod (up to $180) and a free printer (up to $100). These deals encourage students to buy Apples which is one of their biggest markets, if not the biggest.