I know this is purely a guessing game, but do you think I can find one tomorrow?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by stateofmind, Jul 11, 2008.

1. stateofmind macrumors regular

at any ATT store? Or at least will ATT stores stop giving the "we dont know how much phones we have" stuff

I left once they said they had no stock and they mentioned getting a certificate to guarantee one off the next shipment but I was to sick of the heat to continue waiting.

2. bigjnyc macrumors 601

bigjnyc

i doubt AT&T will have any until monday according to a friend who works at a store. But if you are near an apple store they will get shipments tomorrow and should have plenty.

3. Sweetbike40 macrumors 65816

Sweetbike40

I just came from AT&T. I waited online for hours. First they said we could pre-order, then they said we couldn't. Then they came back out and said another shipment is due tomorrow morning. 99% sure the shipment will be in and to come back.

I actually ended up ordering it. I exchanged the phone i bought 28 days ago!! LOL!!! He then ordered me the iPhone. It will be delivered to the store for me to pick up. I won't have to wait online again.

So the short answer is yes...there is a chance to get one saturday.

4. dacreativeguy macrumors 68000

The way things are going, there will still be people in line from Friday waiting to buy and activate. Better get in line now for a Saturday purchase!