I like it

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jarn606, Jan 18, 2012.

1. jarn606 macrumors newbie

Hello I'm new here have been Looking here for awhile in the past few years had 4 android phones then I got a iPad then went with a iphone4. Now i know what everyone is talking about, great phone I really like it. I have learned a lot. From searching the fourms. I'm do for a upgrade was thinking go oing with a 4S but think I'll keep the iPhone 4 .

2. lordofthereef macrumors G5

lordofthereef

3. 3bs macrumors 603

3bs

4. koigirl macrumors 6502a

koigirl

I think that's called "halo effect". My long-time experience with Mac made me want the original iPad, although I had never bothered with an iPod (although everyone else in the family had them). Then I enjoyed the iPad so much that I knew at once I had to ditch my Blackberry and get an iPhone 4 as soon as it was released. One great thing leads to another. And that's the story of Apple...:)

5. Arnezie macrumors 65816

Arnezie

6. Shrink macrumors G3

Shrink

Since this is your first post, you might want to look at a few threads to get a better ides of what goes in to opening a thread. Generally a question or bit of information of general interest makes for a good thread. Sometimes a request for information will give you help when you need it.

Your OP is of little interest to others, and does not represent something that will generate information or discussion.

I hope you take this reply in the spirit in which it is given - I'm just trying to be helpful to you for future posts, and to avoid getting flamed.:D

Welcome to the looney bin!:D