I like writing fourms, can I listen to FM radio wirelessly from my iBook?

LimeiBook86

macrumors 604
Original poster
May 4, 2002
Go Vegan
OK three fourms in one day! Horay!

Now to my question...

Can I listem to FM Radio from my iBook? I know I can listen to Radio in iTunes, but I want to listen to the Radio when I'm not online. Is there a USB adapter? Heck even Gameboy has a Radio tuner, I want one! This may sound crazy but... iBooks have a built-in AirPort Antena right? Can you use it to listen to the Radio with some kind of card? Just wondering.... Any help?:rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes:

SilvorX

macrumors 68000
May 24, 2002
'Toba, Canada
i remember 2 years ago going to the local computer store and they had a few things on display where you can hook up an adapter to your computer and it will be able to play fm radio, i thought it was neat n it sold for around $80 CDN, but never did buy one :S

Comment

firewire2001

macrumors 6502a
Apr 2, 2002
Hong Kong
the company eskape makes an fm tuner. my dad has the tv model - the fm tuner also comes with a tv tuner, built in.

the tv tuner isnt really all that great.. but just a thought...

Comment

LimeiBook86

macrumors 604
Original poster
May 4, 2002
Go Vegan
Re: Try This...

Originally posted by TiMacLover
With a quick search on google I found this, I am not sure if its what you want but it might help, good luck!

http://www.psism.com/wintvusb.htm
That would be great......... IF IT WAS FOR MAC! The utem you sent me was for Windows.......oh well..... I don't think they have a Mac version cuz the item is called WinTVUSB, go figure, thanks anyway. bye :D

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.