I love apple, iPhone 4, Steve jobs I am now a fanboy.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by falconeight, Jul 17, 2010.

1. falconeight Guest

falconeight

I just watched Steve jobs speech and thought it was emotional, heart felt, and presented all the data necessary to prove that all the complaining is baseless. He is even giving a free case just to be nice. It is very rare that you have the boss of such a large company handle all the PR for the company. My phone works great it looks awesome, it has awesome apps, I call people all the time and they answer. Facetime kicks arse, and my family loves it. And it takes some damn nice pictures. The only mistake apple made was telling people where the antennae was. Great phone by far the best piece of tech on the market.

2. renewed macrumors 68040

renewed

This needs to be locked and made into a sticky.

3. Vegastouch macrumors 603

Vegastouch

What you saw was a plea by a guy that is losing millions by having to replace defective phones and who lost 30 million in one day in stock market plus the millions he is losing replacing phones.

Heartfelt? More like trying to flame the fire and ache in his ass where his wallet is. iPhone is a great device but for a company that charges way more than anybody else for their products, they screwed the pooch on this one. But, they do have the best support of anybody else selling cell phones.

4. gr8tfly macrumors 603

gr8tfly

(emphasis mine) +1 That was probably their only misstep.

5. sciwizam macrumors regular

Yeah, he is giving away the $2 (at most) case that he sells for $30, just to be nice. Just like when he told us he loves us so much that built over 300 stores just for us.

6. falconeight thread starter Guest

falconeight

How is he losing millions he sold 3,000,000 in 3 weeks 1 percent have returned them. How do they charge more? A evo costs 200 a incredible 200 a droid x 200 a iPhone 200.

7. Peanut207 macrumors 6502

Peanut207

I agree...loved the speech. The iPhone 4 is a brilliant piece of hardware and this whole antenna thing has been blown WAY outta proportion.

8. falconeight thread starter Guest

falconeight

Who were the stores built for? Aliens?

9. Godzirra! macrumors regular

Godzirra!

Wow. It's such a huge issue that every phone drops calls, yet none has ever done it like the iphone for just touching it. Other CEOs would be doing their companies or but they are too busy, ya know, making sure stuff runs rather than trying to feel popular to make up for lost time when he was younger.

10. falconeight thread starter Guest

falconeight

CNN was reporting that it couldn't make calls which is a total lie. I have made calls perfectly with my two I4s

11. Vegastouch macrumors 603

Vegastouch

He is going to replace half of that 3 million, is giving away free bumpers which sure wasnt in his plan before, his stock took a big hit from the problems, and some are going to other phones like the Samsung Galaxy, Droid X, etc.

I dont know, maybe you can add it up.

Is he going broke? Well no, but you know how the rich hate taking a hit.

12. BlondeBuddhist macrumors 6502a

BlondeBuddhist

:rolleyes: He didn't "lose" 30 million dollars. Stocks go up and down. The only way he "loses" 30 million is if he sold all his shares that day. Even then he would still be up a lot more than that since the shares were MUCH lower than 250 something per. In fact, Im not sure if he can buy shares in his contract but if so, he could have bought stock that day, making his net worth go UP.

This isn't Wall Street jargon. This is very basic math.

Blonde Buddhist

13. falconeight thread starter Guest

falconeight

Your wrong you touch any antennae and it alters reception. Put your hand on any known antennae location any antennae. Gps, tv, satellite, whatever then come back and tell us what happened.

I just that it has never been marked before so it's perplexing a lot of people. Kind of like monkeys do when they figure out how to open a banana.

14. sciwizam macrumors regular

He built those stores to sell us stuff and make money. Just like every other company.

15. dissdnt macrumors 65816

dissdnt

16. macfan881 macrumors 68020

I have the issue but I have yet to drop a call i got it monday and have over 30 calls no drops

17. falconeight thread starter Guest

falconeight

He was already making money. He could of done like other companies and just let retailers handle the sales. Very few companies profit from running their own stores.

Just look at what you have. It makes calls, downloads music, plays movies, actually has a working front facing camera, it plays games that are on par with gaming platforms, you can surf the internet, check email, pay bills, make a movie all on the phone, the battery last a full day plus, and it's the perfect size. But everyone is so stuck on the fact that they know where the antennae is at. Give it up enjoy the phone or take it back.

18. mark28 macrumors 68000

Wrong, only the iPhone drops calls :rolleyes:

I can assure you that my phone never ever drops calls, even if I have 1 bar of signal ;)

The iPhone is the only phone which needs a case to make calls with.

19. rans0m00 macrumors 6502

I'm sorry but is this post troll or just the most excited fan I have ever seen?

20. falconeight thread starter Guest

falconeight

Before I would of been upset but now it's cool. I would be embarrassed if I were one of the people complaining about nothing.

21. falconeight thread starter Guest

falconeight

Who do you see?

22. mark28 macrumors 68000

What Steve fails to tell you is the HTC legend only drops 16 db in signal in it's "death grip".

The iPhone has a 24 db loss in signal. There is no other phone that losses so much signal. ;)

23. Godzirra! macrumors regular

Godzirra!

I see what you did with this thread.

24. falconeight thread starter Guest

falconeight

Wuht?