I love my 4S

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Lunchb0x8, Nov 3, 2011.

1. Lunchb0x8 macrumors 6502a

Somebody mentioned that people only come here to whine and complain about their <insert device> being not what they expected or not living up to the hype.

I felt I should post this to let people know, I love my 4S.

I am holding out for Siri to be updated for us Aussies to have business searching etc. but otherwise, I love my fast, sleek, responsive and for lack of better words, cool iPhone 4S.

The phone is functional as my iPhone 4 was and is a step up, a minor one, but still I can see the improvements already and frankly think people need to stop focusing on why the 5 wasn't released and see the phone for what it is, wonderful hardware in a familiar chassis.

2. RotaryP7 macrumors 6502a

3. HeatherA macrumors 6502

HeatherA

I posted one of these posts a few weeks back too! We need more of them! I love my 4s too and don't miss my 3Gs in the slightest.

The only downside to owning it is that I haven't really used my iPad since launch weekend of the 4s... which rekindled my iPhone love. I'm sure my iPad is feeling left out ;)

4. KentuckyHouse macrumors 68020

KentuckyHouse

Ha, ha....OP, I believe that was me that said people don't really post about how much they love their 4S...lol. I'm glad to see someone actually read that! :D

I'm with you guys. My 4S has been amazing for the nearly 3 weeks that I've owned it! Like Heather, I don't miss my 3GS at all (ok, so I do miss some jailbreak tweaks that are on it). But it's an amazing device, even stock.

Cheers! :D

5. madKIR macrumors 6502

Exactly!!!
    The iPhone 4S is what the iPhone 4 should have been.
    Everything I didn't like about the 4 has been fixed and improved in the best possible way.

6. PhoneI macrumors 65816

I agree. Today I used my iPhone to take video of my kids in school play, FaceTime to my sister who is about 3000 miles away, have a 4 person iMessage chat with my coworkers to discuss a presentation, watch Netflix, pay my mortgage with the Chase app, and killed some zombies (Zombieville 2).

7. iRobby macrumors 6502a

iRobby

I love my iPhone 4S in white!! Now when you say it is everything the 4 should've been proves that the hardware didn't have to change (other than the improved camera sand video) cause it was perfect just the software did (most notably Notifications) . You go Apple!!

8. vitzr macrumors 68030

vitzr

Glad you're happy, that's all that matters. Personally I think everyone is entitled to their opinion bad or good.

Perhaps it's just a matter of the fact that no phone is perfect and the facts are there are several problems currently with the iPhone 4S. It's only natural with technology at this level.

9. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

10. Shadowbech macrumors 68040

Count me in. I love my white iphone 4S.

I don't have any issues on my whatsoever, No yellow tint, No battery drain issues.

A perfect phone for me.

11. Kevin8316 macrumors newbie

Yes, this is a major upgrade from my 3G, which was great too. It's very fast on AT&T network. I had the 4s on Verizon a few weeks ago and their 3G network was too slow. 4S on AT&T = Awesome!

12. SRLMJ23 macrumors 65816

SRLMJ23

I've had every single iPhone made and I cannot be happier than with my 4S, it's just an amazing phone. The camera is just nuts and the ability to shoot 1080p video is mind blowing. Apple really created something great, and who cares it's in the same form factor, it's a gorgeous design.

13. The Californian macrumors 68040

The Californian

14. kjs862 macrumors 65816

kjs862

i also love my iPhone 4s (black/64gb). not missing my 3gs at all. the displays are night and day.

15. Sandman1969 macrumors 6502a

Sandman1969

I love my iPhone 4s. But Siri, I just want to be friends...

16. sgrrsh26 macrumors 6502

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

I am loving my 4s Coming from a 3G. Seems the battery has been getting better to the more I use it.

17. ninerfan macrumors regular

Love my white 4S. My 3GS was great, but this one is...magic!

18. Lunchb0x8 thread starter macrumors 6502a

I don't think anyone should be deprived their opinion, I just wanted a happier thread about the 4S as so many seem to whine about them...

Keep whining guys and gals, I don't mind, but people who like the device, speak up more often, you're praise helps the new guys realise we aren't all pessimistic cynics.

19. TM WAZZA macrumors 68000

People who love it are too busy enjoying it

20. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

How dare you people praise something on this forum! Heresy I say!

As penance, you must all now order this case…

[​IMG]

21. macrat macrumors regular

Coming from a 3GS, my new iPhone 4S was an awesome upgrade. I'm a photographer and I still love the 4S camera because it's with me all the time.

I also noticed that the GPS is a lot stronger than my 3GS. I use my iPhone when I run and it usually took a few seconds before my 3GS would connect to the GPS but with the Iphone 4S it's almost instant!

And yes, Siri is quite a wonderful convenience to use all the time. I bought the Kindle book "Talking to Siri" by Steve Sande and Erica Sadun and it really improved my Siri requests/answers! (not related to these two people)

22. michacle macrumors newbie

Lol, i love it too,and also the siri.

23. The Game 161 macrumors G5

The Game 161

I'm amazed how quick it is...the speed on the internet is better and so smooth when clicking through the phone.

24. charliecc macrumors regular

If you went from anything other than a 4 to a 4S then you should be happy, it's a great phone.

If you went from a 4, you should be crying in your sleep. Exactly the same phone with the unreliable gimmick that is Siri.

25. gniss39 macrumors regular

I just got my 4S yesterday coming from an OG droid and WOW what an amazing difference it is. So smooth and fluid compared to the old droid. The camera is amazing and I love the iTunes integration. Today I went for a run and bike rise and was able to play songs with Siri and set timers for my workouts. Been an amazing experience so far coming from Android and I don't see myself going back anytime soon. Oh and retina display is out of this world too!!