I love my 4S

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by pennstate78, Nov 20, 2011.

1. pennstate78, Nov 20, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2011

pennstate78 macrumors newbie

It seems I always have great luck when I order my iPhones through Apple.com. My new 4S which I received on Tuesday is no different. My favorite feature by far is Siri. So far the 4S is working flawlessly. The battery seems to drain somewhat faster probably because of Siri but it isn't a huge deal (the software upgrade may improve this. I haven't tested it yet on the 5.0.1) [​IMG]I can always rely on my Mophie. I think the one big advantage of the iPhone 4S is the antennae. It is really nice not to worry about the 'death grip' when I wish to use the iPhone without a case. The reception is superb. The camera is also super. I notice it brings out the details in my pictures. I look forward to the impressive graphics in future gaming. Overall, I'm very pleased I made the switch to the 4S.

2. Macman45 macrumors demi-god

Macman45

I Have Always

Bought my stuff through Apple, excellent service and also have friends there. I can't type everything I own, but I have the 4S. Not certain that there is a difference on buying elsewhere, but my new one is fine too.

3. FreakinEurekan macrumors 68040

FreakinEurekan

Bought mine through AT&T, no issues here either :)

4. Bruce91 macrumors newbie

Great about the phone.

And nice penn state pride...

5. Lioncrazz macrumors member

I love my 4s as well. I have no complaint about it. I bought mine at the Apple Store and everything about the experience was great. It is such a great upgrade over my iPhone 4. And now that I have a life proof case on it, I am even happier because I don't have to worry about it falling, dropping, or falling victim to dust or water damage.

6. urkel macrumors 68030

I have huge battery issues and iOS5.01 has caused some ridiculously laggy moments with it. But in the end, I love my 4S too.