I love my PowerBooks keyboard, Are there any stand alone ones similar in design?

EasyB

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 29, 2005
I have been using my Powerbooks keyboard for a few years and love it. I am buying a 23" cinema display and will be using an standalone keyboard. I am trying the standard mac one right now and I don't care much for it. has anyone come across one thats similar to the powerbooks?

Thanks

panda

macrumors regular
Mar 15, 2004
yup

yup, probably...

i am not sure exactly which qualities you are looking for, but i have seen keyboards from logitech that seem really similar.

i was considering them, because i am just so clumsy with normal keyboards and prefer the keys on my ibook by far (low profile).

the external keboards i saw came in bluetooth versions as well as usb.

:)

Comment

Nermal

Staff member
Dec 7, 2002
New Zealand
A lot of keyboards don't have Command and Option keys. If you're the sort of person who cares about that sort of thing, then your options are limited :(

Comment

cluthz

macrumors 68040
Jun 15, 2004
Norway
Macally has a keyboard called iceKey (or somethin') it white, but have the same feeling as the powerbook keys.

Comment

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
tuartboy said:
A quick google of "macally" shows their main site and this "coming soon" BT slim keyboard. There is also one made by Kensington here and I have seen that in person in CompUSA and it's a nice looking keyboard.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.