General I MIGHT of found a way to install ios 7.1b2 now!

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by jacobreed222, Jun 18, 2014.

1. jacobreed222 macrumors newbie

Hello,

As we all know iOS 7.1b3 is the last version to be jailbreakable...

I think I found a way to install it now after the GM has released. We have to shift+click restore and install it, as I heard that it installs correcly, but... it doesn't activate. On iPhone 4, you can simply use something to JB in DFW and delete Setup.app. Later, I think we could use the doulci activation server method.. It might, JUST MIGHT work. Or we can try using evasion on the setup screen. I just need some testers, anyone want to try this. If you are backed up on itunes, theres is nothing bad that can happen, worst case scenario, you just restore it in DFU. I wonder if we can jaibreak it tethered with redsn0w ios 7.1 beta...hmm. Can anyone test this for me please?

2. Intell macrumors P6

Intell

It won't restore without the correctly signed SHSH blobs. There is no way to get around this requirement.

3. KingShoot007 macrumors member

First off all,the beta expired a long time ago,and you can't really change the expiration date if you are stuck on the Activation screen

Second,you can't use redsn0w to jailbreak it,since it doesn't even support iOS 6.0.1

If you want a jailbreak on iPhone 4 that bad,check out geeksn0w,its semi-tethered BTW