I Need to Get Siri on My iPhone 4 in the Next Hour; Please Help.

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by HappyDude20, Jun 1, 2012.

1. HappyDude20 macrumors 68020

HappyDude20

Hi guys,

So a few days ago I went Jailbreak crazy; installing Cydia on my iPhone 4 and downloading everything I could imagine. From Unfold, Springtomize, Applocker, Infolock, Zephyr, etc. It had been months since I last seen any of these wonderful jailbroken apps since I dumbfoundly updated my iOS on iPhone 4.
    Somewhere along the line my phone started freezing with its daily occasional hiccups. I mention this because I feel the best option is to restore this iPhone 4 in iTunes and start fresh; which I'm willing to do.

Now having understood what JB apps I like and which are simply a novelty and can live without, I'm here wanting to restore and re-jailbreak...with the intent of adding Siri (Spite) first on my new JB iPhone 4.

This is where I seek advice. I'm not a complete dumb-ass and know how to Jailbreak and install repos and all that good stuff, but when it comes to getting Siri on my JB iPhone I seem to just be totally oblivious on how to do it.

I appreciate any help and mean it (more or less) when I say I want to JB ASAP.

As an aside note, for my interest too: I'll ask if there is much difference between getting Siri on an iPhone 4 and an iPad 3? I may be willing to do it on both; but Siri on iPhone 4 comes first. I'm willing to pay for a reliable proxy as opposed to living with headache over slow and unreliable responses from Siri.

2. HappyDude20 thread starter macrumors 68020

HappyDude20

Okay, so I took it upon myself to get the ball rolling and am now installing Spite on my iPhone 4.

Then comes the option of using a paid or free proxy server. If this works well then i'll go ahead and get Siri on the iPad. The interesting thing is I've heard we can replace the American Siri voice with Europe's more upscale sounding voice.

I'm excited!

3. GeorgieAcevedo macrumors 6502a

GeorgieAcevedo

Best paid service. Had it for months. No complaints. As soon as you pay. You can get Siri on the iPhone / iPad in minutes. They send you a automated email instantly how to set up. Good luck! http://imzdl.com/siri/

4. adnbek macrumors 65816

adnbek

Go with IZMDL. I had good and reliable Siri proxy service with them. (but I'm no longer jailbroken so this opinion is from pre-5.1)

5. Bugeyeblue macrumors 6502a

Bugeyeblue

How much are they charging for the service and how long does it last?