I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE IBOOK UPDATES TOMMOROW!!!

finalcoolman

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 15, 2005
Well from the guy who brought the infamous "New iBooks Next Tuesday" thread, I can CONFIRM an iBook update tommorow (tommorow as in Tuesday). I just called Apple, spoke to a represantitive named XXXXXX. After a little talking to him I got him to spill the beans. IBOOK UPDATE TOMMOROW for SURE!!!! GUARANTEED!!! Since he spilled the beans I thought of posting his extension (so he can get more sales from MR members as a reward for spilling the beans) but ended up not incase he may get in trouble. Peace out and know you can sleep safely tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mood

macrumors regular
Jun 29, 2005
NY
tell me how did he spill the beans? What did you do? TELL US (From your apprentice of the 2nd version of the "iBooks Next Tuesday??? Thread," you know the one called, "iBooks and Powebooks Next Tuesday???")

bigben334

macrumors regular
Apr 30, 2005
yo.......

finalcoolman, YOU ARE A FILTHY, SLIMEY, SNEAKY SOB..............BUT I LOVE YA FOR IT!!!!!!!!!

Chundles

macrumors G4
Jul 4, 2005
I swear to god finalcoolman if you're BSing me I'll....I'll.....I dunno, POW!!!

;) :p

Lacero

macrumors 604
Jan 20, 2005
finalcoolman said:
After a little talking to him I got him to spill the beans. ...Since he spilled the beans...
May I ask what sort of beans these were?

AcousticDoc

macrumors regular
Jul 18, 2005
Aren't all calls recorded to "provide better customer service?" Did you just get someone fired?

tech4all

macrumors 68040
Jun 13, 2004
NorCal
finalcoolman said:
Well from the guy who brought the infamous "New iBooks Next Tuesday" thread, I can CONFIRM an iBook update tommorow (tommorow as in Tuesday). I just called Apple, spoke to a represantitive named XXXXXX. After a little talking to him I got him to spill the beans. IBOOK UPDATE TOMMOROW for SURE!!!! GUARANTEED!!! Since he spilled the beans I thought of posting his extension (so he can get more sales from MR members as a reward for spilling the beans) but ended up not incase he may get in trouble. Peace out and know you can sleep safely tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well if there are no updates tomorrow on the iBook, you will look pretty silly.

;)

finalcoolman

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 15, 2005
Chundles said:
I swear to god finalcoolman if you're BSing me I'll....I'll.....I dunno, POW!!!

;) :p
Well if HE is BSing, I'll be sure to post his name and extension. Employees should never BS like that to customers and if he is you can call him yourself :D

No seriously, he wouldn't answer anything about widescreen. He would answer though about standard Bluetooth. According to him, the answer is............................................................

................................................yes

AcousticDoc

macrumors regular
Jul 18, 2005
finalcoolman said:
Well if HE is BSing, I'll be sure to post his name and extension. Employees should never BS like that to customers and if he is you can call him yourself :D

No seriously, he wouldn't answer anything about widescreen. He would answer though about standard Bluetooth. According to him, the answer is............................................................

................................................yes
can you call him again for more specs?

zflauaus

macrumors 65816
Nov 19, 2004
I hope your right! Or else we'll start a mob, or say the "New iBooks and Powerbooks Tuesday" lives on! :eek:

AcousticDoc

macrumors regular
Jul 18, 2005
berkleeboy210 said:
Still Awake, AcousticDoc? lol. me too. I can't seem to go to sleep. :D
Yeap yeap. I have homework that I need to do, exercise that I need to do as well....but the new ibook has totally grinded my life to a screeching hault.

berkleeboy210

macrumors 68000
Sep 2, 2004
Boston, Massachusetts
AcousticDoc said:
Yeap yeap. I have homework that I need to do, exercise that I need to do as well....but the new ibook has totally grinded my life to a screeching hault.
I'm actually gunna set my alarm for 9am. God, I really need help. I have a new 15" PB, Why am I so interested in these updates? :confused: :confused:

Lacero

macrumors 604
Jan 20, 2005
berkleeboy210 said:
Go over to the iBook/Mac Mini Part #'s Thread, and look at post # 863... Fake or Real?
REAL. I performed an exhaustive detailed image analysis and histogrammic comparative analysis and concluded it is real.

Capt Underpants

macrumors 68030
Jul 23, 2003
Austin, Texas
berkleeboy210 said:
I'm actually gunna set my alarm for 9am. God, I really need help. I have a new 15" PB, Why am I so interested in these updates? :confused: :confused:
Sleep in, dude. Apple won't announce updates at 6 AM their time. It'll probably be 9 or 10.

evolutioneight

macrumors member
Mar 22, 2005
why would they not do a case redesign if they are indeed changing the screen size? were pushing on 5 years here