Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

malch

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 20, 2008
Hi there,
New to this forum and to my Apple Watch. I've had it just a few days and I love it. I have the little charging disk it came with, but I'd like a charging stand for the Watch + my iPhone 12 Pro. I started doing some internet research to find one that isn't too big, and that both works well (most important) and looks good and was happily narrowing my search down—I liked the Mercase Nightstand, for example—but when I looked more carefully I saw that my iPhone 12 Pro wouldn't fit on the Mercase stand.
I guess I can email Mercase and ask if they're updating their stand, but I thought I'd ask Apple Watch and iPhone 12 Pro users on this forum.
Can anyone recommend a good double-duty stand, for an Apple Watch 6 and an iPhone 12 Pro?
Thanks very much,
malch

malch

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 20, 2008
Thanks for the suggestion, Apple_Robert. Just saw a beauty on Belkin's site... but it doesn't work with the iPhone 12. Maybe I'll just wait a month or two and then look.

blasto2236

macrumors 6502a
Nov 4, 2012
I’m a big fan of this modular system. Bought this about a year ago and it’s been great.

Scosche BaseLynx Modular Charging System Kit

1609033008667.png

You can also just get the ones for the phone and the Watch if the iPad/MacBook portion of it isn’t your thing.

Can confirm it works great with the iPhone 12 Mini.

malch

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 20, 2008
looks very interesting, blasto. I'd want just the two modules, so a bit more than $100. It would take up more room than the Belkin, though, which is a drawback for me (night table next to my bed isn't a big one, and needs to hold a reading lamp). I've bookmarked it though and will think about it!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.