I really fooking hate my verizon LTE speed in Cleveland, oh

Gnarl

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 27, 2012
Wow ... And I was purposely avoiding AT&T. Man I was so looking forward to some double digits and here I am stuck in LTE infancy...:(

Intell

macrumors P6
Jan 24, 2010
Inside
I'm getting double digit download speeds with AT&T in Pittsburgh on my 4S. Maybe it's time to jump ship.

wordoflife

macrumors 604
Jul 6, 2009
They're still good speeds for browsing the web, checking emails, streaming videos and so on. Looking at the numbers doesn't really mean that much. My cousins have internet that is more than twice the speed of mine, but they both feel the same when using it.

Better than what you would've gotten on Verizon 3G, if you look at it that way.

Gnarl

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 27, 2012
They're still good speeds for browsing the web, checking emails, streaming videos and so on. Looking at the numbers doesn't really mean that much. My cousins have internet that is more than twice the speed of mine, but they both feel the same when using it.

Better than what you would've gotten on Verizon 3G, if you look at it that way.
That's true. It is blazing fast as it is. It's just that need for some raw specs I guess

bisnicks

macrumors regular
Feb 4, 2011
I'm in the Akron/ Canton area and I just got 20.89 down and 11.28 up yesterday. After doing a few tests, the speeds dropped to about 3 down, 5 up. It did this consistently. I believe it may have been throttled since it was the same thing over and over. I haven't even used a GB of data this month though so I don't think I'm amongst the top 5%.

JodyK

macrumors 6502a
Jan 29, 2010
Northern Atlanta suburbs
Weather
Sports Teams
Now the Internet?

Nothing works well in Cleveland!

Just kidding ... I am in Atlanta but was born in Akron. Sorry to hear about the inconsistent web speeds. Hopefully speeds there get better soon!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.