I remade Apple's website for the iPhone 6...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curun

macrumors 6502
Sep 10, 2013
Really...?

Apple is not a 17yr old boy in puberty who giggles at such euphemisms.

Bobby Corwen

macrumors 68030
Jul 16, 2010
Sorry dude that was pretty corny actually if Im being honest.Theres something too obvious about it. To where your only reason to laugh is your view on it, as opposed to a joke that is funny despite your views and exists by itself. Its not neutral enough for that. So if I were to laugh, it would be some concentrated borderline evil cackle rather than a bemused chuckle.

The Doctor11

macrumors 603
Dec 15, 2013
New York
Lol that's pretty funny. Apple would want it in your hand because they don't like to think about when your not using your phone.

Jalopybox

macrumors 6502a
Nov 13, 2012
Very nice! You are talented.

----------

Sorry dude that was pretty corny actually if Im being honest.Theres something too obvious about it. To where your only reason to laugh is your view on it, as opposed to a joke that is funny despite your views and exists by itself. Its not neutral enough for that. So if I were to laugh, it would be some concentrated borderline evil cackle rather than a bemused chuckle.
Man, you need to get out more. Comedy is subjective and your opinion is in the minority here. A well rounded sense of humor she be able appreciate the lowbrow and more witty stuff.

Shrink

macrumors G3
Feb 26, 2011
New England, USA
If you didn't like it how did it take 20 seconds to look at it?
Possibly because you can't tell whether you like it or not unless you look at it.

You can't know BEFORE you look at it whether you like it or not.

AFTER you look at it you can then decide whether you like it or not.

:rolleyes: :)

LostSoul80

macrumors 68020
Jan 25, 2009
I think this deep and profound analysis should be posted in Front Page.

Thank you for your contribution, "Bobby Corwen". I have reported the post to senior editors here over at MacRumors.

The Doctor11

macrumors 603
Dec 15, 2013
New York
Possibly because you can't tell whether you like it or not unless you look at it.

You can't know BEFORE you look at it whether you like it or not.

AFTER you look at it you can then decide whether you like it or not.

:rolleyes: :)
It only takes 2 seconds to look at it if they didn't like I why did they spend that much time looking at it.

AndrewR23

macrumors 68040
Jun 24, 2010
Am I the only one wondering what the hell those jeans are? with that goofy looking front pocket…?

Jzo

macrumors regular
Oct 16, 2011
It's meant to be stupid and corny. DUH.

Status
Not open for further replies.