I saved pictures from my 2G iphone to computer, now want to put them in 3G.. How?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by awaisuk, Oct 13, 2008.

1. awaisuk macrumors member

I saved my photos from 2G phone and now i want to transfer them over to 3G phone.

I tried trasfering them through itunes, but the quality is messed up, and also the pictures are sideways...

How can make the quality and images right in 3G and how can i transfer them?

Thanks

2. AiralynRose macrumors 6502a

the original iphone and the 3g iphone have the same resolution, screen, photo capabilities, etc... so i'm not sure how you are having trouble because they are not optimized correctly.

You should just be able to sync the photo folders using iTunes. You can just rotate your phone to rotate the pictures. Or edit the picture files in iPhoto so that they are rotated the correct direction.

3. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

Those issues would also depend on whether you have a Mac or a PC. iPhoto could easily fix those pics. I've always used Senuti for Mac transfer of files, contacts and pics...

4. sparkyms macrumors 65816

5. touchmonkey macrumors 6502

Wow that is easy. Now, how do you "sync from backup"?

6. Small White Car macrumors G4

Small White Car

Well, this might help him in this exact instant, but what happens the next time he has some other photo he wants to copy from computer to iPhone? There's some kind of problem, it would be better to solve it than find a quick and temporary workaround.

Original Poster: What OS are you using?

7. Loonytik macrumors 6502a

Loonytik

Do you have your 2G iphone pictures in a folder on your computer and syncing them through itunes that way?

I keep copies of the iphone pictures I take on my computer, using the iphone just like a jump drive and dropping them into folders. The quality remains the same.