I should have preordered...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by emmanevada, Sep 22, 2012.

1. emmanevada macrumors member

Is anyone else kicking themselves for not preordering like I am? I figured the demand wouldn't be super high and I wanted to have a little more money saved up so I waited to buy until after release. BAD idea. I want the black 16gb for verizon, and I've called every verizon and apple store within a 30 min distance. Some have black 64s, some have white 16s, but I am pretty set on getting the one I want. The guy at verizon convinced me to order through them (it is on my way home from school anyway) and he said they sometimes get the orders earlier than expected. Still, it isn't expected to arrive until October 19th. Is anyone else having this issue? I live in NJ by the way. I am hoping the 19th is the last possible day it could come, and maybe I'll get it sooner.

2. bpeeps macrumors 68020

bpeeps

Issue? lol, you ordered late. Your phone comes later.

3. emmanevada thread starter macrumors member

I am aware of this....I just didn't expect it to be a month later.

4. jbromer macrumors 6502a

jbromer

Within a day of pre-orders starting, the Apple website said shipping time was "3-4 weeks" so it should not be surprising. I decided to just get the white one. They both look great...

5. famous600 macrumors 6502a

famous600

I also held out for release day and wanted the black one. However after seeing ifixit the day before i went with the white one. The anodized coating on the surround scratching off is simply unacceptable in my opinion and would honestly bum me out to have a sleek all black phone with silver showing through. Just my 2 cents.

6. Fliesen macrumors 6502a

Fliesen

why on earth would you think that? :eek: