I still like my iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by physicsguy13, Jul 16, 2012.

1. physicsguy13 macrumors 6502

physicsguy13

It seems like there are so many threads about the great new Android phones and how much better Jelly Bean is than iOS that everyone should just throw their iPhone away and get the "better" device. When I was using Windows Mobile smartphones I was on PPCGeeks all of the time. When people would post about the iPhone they would be ridiculed for buying into the hype instead of buying an actual smartphone. The people with iPhones were happy with their purchase but were posting about it on a site where no one cared. I used countless custom ROMs and would spend hours getting my phone just right. When I got tired of doing that, I chose to switch to iPhone because I wanted to use my phone instead of customize it all day. I have used my brother's Galaxy Nexus and it is a nice device. It isn't perfect but neither is the iPhone. No electronic device has ever been perfect for everyone and none ever will be.

I still like my iPhone but I don't have any issues with people that like their Android device. I just don't understand why they have to keep telling me that I shouldn't like what I like even though their posts never change anyone's mind.

2. physicsguy13 thread starter macrumors 6502

physicsguy13

Well there is no difference between this thread and all of those saying how great the S3 and JB are but I didn't insult anyone :p.