I think ATT will be the best place to visit tomorrow...

Discussion in 'iPad' started by jdminpdx, Mar 10, 2011.

1. jdminpdx macrumors 6502

for those wanting the 3G iPads. I mean I guess that's a given but it seems like many are focusing on Target, Wal-Mart and Best Buy. I was going to go the BB route (BB reward money) but they have been pretty unsure about everything (I know this could change). Target says they'll have them but doesnt think there is going to be many of them and Wal-Mart just doesnt know jack (my Wal-Mart).

Called ATT and got great info. They are a low key store so I think ATT is where it's at for me! :D:D

2. rudyo macrumors member

Will they have a Verizon 64GB iPad2 to sell to me?

3. jdminpdx thread starter macrumors 6502

Should have been more specific on the TYPE of 3G...:D

4. mojohanna macrumors 6502a

mojohanna

I highly doubt it. I was at one of their stores 2 weeks ago for a 16g iphone4 and they had none and none in any close by stores. They will get probably 5 ipads at best. The best place by far is an Apple store if convenient and you are willing to wait, followed by apple online, again, if you are willing to wait.

5. jdminpdx thread starter macrumors 6502

I guess it depends on location. For the iPhone 4 launch, my store had stacks upon stacks of them behind the counter. I am hoping for the same...

6. iserian macrumors 6502

7. ozred macrumors 6502

Just stopped at AT&T a few blocks away. They have over 50 units in stock & expect another delivery in the morning. I've known the manager for 8 yrs, so I trust this info.

8. diegosilang macrumors member

Where is the location of this AT&T store ozred?

9. jdminpdx thread starter macrumors 6502

Just for the hell of it, I called another store that is about the same distance to the other one and the manager said for the area, that they will have plenty to go around. :D

10. rkheyfets macrumors regular

11. brig2221 macrumors 6502

I assume that both AT&T and Verizon Wireless will only be selling the 3G versions.