I think they will have cameras on the ipod touch 3Gs soon!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by chillined1212, Sep 10, 2009.

1. chillined1212 macrumors member

I am a huge reader on mac rumors, and for months now I have been waiting for this new iPod Touch with a camera. There was some pretty good evidence of the iPod having cameras. What I don't get is why only on the nano. We all know apple. They would just put them on all of them. I read an email from mac rumors that said right before the september event that apple was having problems with the camera on the classic and the touch. They said that they were freezing. I think in like 2 months there will be cameras on all the iPods.

This is part proof to. Why are these 3g cases being made with a hole in the center???

http://www.macrumors.com/2009/09/04...t-generation-ipod-touch-and-ipod-nano-posted/

2. jmann macrumors 604

jmann

bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
    Keep on wishing, keep on wishing, wishing, wishing. :D

3. chillined1212 thread starter macrumors member

Well actually I am praying and praying and hoping because I was all excited about this new ipod with a camera and bam! No camera. I even saved up all the money for it! Please apple I am begging you!!

4. 4DThinker macrumors 68020

The best strategy for getting a Touch with a camera would be to NOT buy the current Touch. Let their Touch sales slide to a halt. Nothing like product gettind dusty on retailer's shelves to motivate a manufacturer to change. We wouldn't be seeing the Zune HD if those old Zunes hadn't gotten dusty on the store shelves.

5. DavidClassic macrumors member

Woops, then I guess I shouldn't have bought one today then. I for one am hoping that the Touches don't get a camera, not until next September at least. I would hate to realize that I bought one, just to have it updated again in a couple of months.