I am facing a tremendously large decision. For 3 months I have waited for powermac updates. I refuse to wait until WWDC. I was going to wait until NAB but I have stumbled upon an amazing deal on a new dual 2GHz powermac with 1.5 gigs of ram and a 9800 pro. Now I face the ultimate choice: Wait or buy? I am a little apprehensive about buying because the last time I bought a new computer the new iMacs came out 3 weeks later. Will a dual 2GHz be able to run new games at top notch settings for the next 3 years? THe games I like to play currently are Warcraft 3, TrueCombat, and UT2k4. When do you think the new powermacs will come out? Should I hold off on this deal ($2300) and wait? (That's what I'm leaning towards.) HELP ME.