I want an offensive stereotypes app to read this forum to me.

Chew Toy McCoy

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 13, 2016
I will pay top dollar for an app that allows me to assign offensive stereotypical voices of different genders, nationalities, regions, socioeconomic groups, mental states, and ages to specific members of the forum and then read all the threads in those voices assigned. Maybe have a helium level adjustment for each voice. I don’t think this would ever stop being funny and bring some real levity to the conversations.

Reactions: rjohnstone

localoid

macrumors 68020
Feb 20, 2007
America's Third World
I will pay top dollar for an app that allows me to assign offensive stereotypical voices of different genders, nationalities, regions, socioeconomic groups, mental states, and ages to specific members of the forum and then read all the threads in those voices assigned. Maybe have a helium level adjustment for each voice. I don’t think this would ever stop being funny and bring some real levity to the conversations.
A few years ago, I thought about creating a series of songs based on random forum postings in PRSI. I made one (below) and then never got back to finishing the series (that I thought I'd call: "It Came from the Internet.")

Oh well... Since I'm still yet on the right side of the dirt, I suppose I still have time to finish the series up.

DrewDaHilp1

macrumors 6502a
Mar 29, 2009
All Your Memes Are Belong to US
A few years ago, I thought about creating a series of songs based on random forum postings in PRSI. I made one (below) and then never got back to finishing the series (that I thought I'd call: "It Came from the Internet.")

Oh well... Since I'm still yet on the right side of the dirt, I suppose I still have time to finish the series up.

Did you have to put JK in the Geisha getup?
[doublepost=1498861609][/doublepost]
If you're going to do a stereotype, make it a good one.
Michael Pena sounds to "white"... yeah, I went there. :eek:
Exactly.;)

Reactions: jkcerda