I want STEREO SPEAKERS and I want them HERE and I want them NOW!

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by lPHONE, Aug 29, 2010.

1. lPHONE macrumors 6502a

lPHONE

For years, I used to be on the opposition of having stereo speakers on the iPhone (After all, who's going to tell if it's stereo, a rat with his nose against the dock) , but now I realize that there is a better way of placement: Speaker Right stays where it is and Speaker left goes where the Sleep/Wake button is. When you hold it in your hands and watch a video, you will notice that the iPhone re-routes the sound through your palm. This natural occurrence will give listens the distance to enjoy stereo audio. thats all bye now.

2. Vandertramp macrumors newbie

The iPhone dosent have a left speaker.

Talk to you later!

3. Jare macrumors 65816

Jare

And this is what our generation is reduced too.. whiney brats who have no clue what's actually going on in the real world.

/thread.

4. lPHONE thread starter macrumors 6502a

lPHONE

Yes, this is what our generation is reduced too... People who think that I DON'T KNOW the iPhone doesn't have stereo speakers?

God... The ironing.

5. Fast/Furious macrumors regular

Fast/Furious

Why don't you email Steve Jobs at sjobs@apple.com? I'd love to see his response. Give Jony Ive a ring too while you're at it :rolleyes:

I mean, just because that particular spot on the iPhone is blocked by the headphone port it doesn't mean this isn't doable. You're probably the first person to think of stereo speakers for the iPhone! Kudos to you. I don't know how anyone would have passed this idea over when designing the iPhone 4. Screw the technical impossibilities! You're a real genius, I wish everyone was as innovative and cutting-edge as you.

...except not.