I want to be unlock reseller

cristian.calin

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 27, 2013
Hello everyone.
I want to start a business in my country to resell iPhone unlock services. Can you recommend me a good provider which have the majority of networks? I want a good provider who can provide me an api key or xml feed to automatically update my prices on my website.
I'm waiting for your answers. Thank you!

old-wiz

macrumors G3
Mar 26, 2008
West Suburban Boston Ma
Hard to believe there would be a legit "provider" that would resell the ability to unlock iPhones.

There is a reason that carriers lock phones - to prevent people from buying via subsidy and walking off and reselling.

617aircav

Suspended
Jul 2, 2012
Hard to believe there would be a legit "provider" that would resell the ability to unlock iPhones.

There is a reason that carriers lock phones - to prevent people from buying via subsidy and walking off and reselling.
I dont think that is the reason. After all sprint wont unlock your phone ever for domestic use, even when you are done with your contract.

Neverbepeace

macrumors 6502a
Jan 14, 2009
New York
Go for it.....research like crazy and do the thang. Don't listen to these clowns doubting you. Love doubters though lol......keeps my focus strong:cool:

Col Ronson

macrumors 6502a
Aug 7, 2008
Hello everyone.
I want to start a business in my country to resell iPhone unlock services. Can you recommend me a good provider which have the majority of networks? I want a good provider who can provide me an api key or xml feed to automatically update my prices on my website.
I'm waiting for your answers. Thank you!
what country? in the US it is (technically) illegal to unlock a cell phone without your carrier's permission.

cristian.calin

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 27, 2013
Thank you very much @TWO2SEVEN. But on google you'll find only unlock services, not unlock resellers who can provide imformations like updated prices, xml feeds or api services.
what country? in the US it is (technically) illegal to unlock a cell phone without your carrier's permission.
in Romania. Here is legal.

TWO2SEVEN

macrumors 68040
Jun 27, 2010
Plano, TX
Thank you very much @TWO2SEVEN. But on google you'll find only unlock services, not unlock resellers who can provide imformations like updated prices, xml feeds or api services.

in Romania. Here is legal.
So you want to start a business but you want others to do all of the work for you to get it started? :rolleyes:

cristian.calin

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 27, 2013
no, i'll have a lot of work with the online shop and fixing a affordable system. I asked some help to find an good unlock reseller. If you want to help me, you're welcome :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.