I want to buy a 3GS, but I'm a Dane

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by carner, Jul 27, 2009.

1. carner macrumors newbie

Jul 27, 2009

I'm a Dane and I'm sitting in DK and I want to buy an iPhone. I already have the 3G and I simply love it.

But would I regret it in a few month's if I went out to get the 3GS now? -i'm only 18 years so my amount of money is not as big as I would wish form, so I would feel bad if it would regret it :confused:

Can any one tell me the good and, in particular, the bad things with new iPhone 3GS?

I would mean a lot if any one would help?
  2. ag55 macrumors regular

Jun 14, 2009
    The difference between 3g and 3gs is not that big. Plus the 3.0 software gives some new features to your 3g. The only big things i can think of are it has voice control (e.g call mum), is a little faster, camera and video and a compass.

I would keep the money, save up and get the new iPhone in 2010 -- its going to be a bigger update
  3. Moi un Mouton macrumors 68000

Mar 18, 2008
    Bracknell UK
    Well, my honest advice to you would be to keep your money in your pocket and enjoy your iPhone 3G. You already have 95% of what the 3GS can do.

Check this out: http://www.apple.com/iphone/compare-iphones/

Main differences: better camera, video recording, compass, and it's a bit faster. It's a lot of money to pay for that small-ish step-up.

However, I know buying decisions are not always rational, so if you just must have one, go and buy it, then it will stop nagging at you :cool:

Me, I'd save my money for the iPhone 4G.

^^ ag55 beat me to it!
  4. -aggie- macrumors P6

Jun 19, 2009
    Where bunnies are welcome.
    As soon as I saw this thread title, the first thing I thought about was Austin Powers, "Goldmember!" Sorry!! :)

I'd wait one more year for the next version if I were you, unless you want voice recog, a video camera, and faster speed now.