I want to restore my iPhone 4, but

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by oldmanmax, Mar 18, 2012.

1. oldmanmax macrumors member

When I try and restore my iPhone 4, as some of the apps I have bought just blink on and off when I try and accesses them. I know they are legit, as Apple has charged me for them. When I try I get the message There are purchased items on the iPhone “********’s iPhone” that have not been transferred to your iTunes library. If you restore this iPhone, these items will be erased and you will have to purchase them again. Are you sure you want to continue?"

How do I make sure all have been transfered to my iTunes library and if not how? The message kinda leaves you hanging.

2. DroidRules macrumors 65816

Typically when you sync your phone to iTunes it asks if you want to transfer the purchased apps from your phone. I don't know why yours didn't ask or maybe you just missed it but plug back in and look for that pop up.

Any one else know if you can manually do that? Does making a backup do that? I would check out myself but I'm at work and don't have iTunes on this comp. Good luck.

3. miss.manson macrumors 6502a

miss.manson

Plug your iPhone into your computer, in iTunes right click on your device and select "transfer purchases".