I wasn't complaining about animations! I want them, but they are still SLOW! [7.0.3]

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by Goldfrapp, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Goldfrapp macrumors 68040

Goldfrapp

I love the parallax effect, I love the zooming effect, I love the icons flying in and out. But even in 7.0.3, the animations are still freakin slow!!! The latest update didn't make an iota of difference in speed.

Apple, why can't you simply SPEED THEM UPPPPPPP?????!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Uggghhhhhh

2. C DM macrumors Westmere

Apple doesn't want them faster, they want them the way they are--form over function.

3. Ashin macrumors 6502a

Ashin

You can't speed up a laggy OS.

iOS IS LAGGY - the animations have always covered the lag up, ever notice you will open an app and see an image of the app when you closed it fly in, but you can't interact with it till the animation is fully complete, and the app actually loads to a "live" state and is no longer a screengrab?

You have two choices -

Deal with the smoke and mirrors Apple employs to hide their lag
    Get Android which does everything on the fly with minor lag, blazing fast animations (which are tweakable), but instant response the moment you open apps

4. Aucun Express macrumors regular

Or third choice, simply activate the Recuce motion option in the Settings and iOS will be blazing fast. That's what I did.