I went on a roller coaster and got the saftey bar in its place and I think it messed

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Dan50, Jul 18, 2014.

1. Dan50 macrumors regular

my phone up. I noticed this after I got off the ride, when I turn off the power button it blacks out before I slide it all the way and the loading circle isn't there anymore. Could the roller coaster safety belt and the g force have done this some how?

2. Dan50 thread starter macrumors regular

Actually I do see the spinning circle logo while it shuts down when I'm in door when it's darker place. Should my phone be ok even the seatbelt bar thing that you push down went on top of my tall bag that my iphone was in? I left my phone vertical and not horizontal inside the bag. I'm worried if it got damaged or hardware inside got damaged

3. Seandroid macrumors regular

You should be fine. The spinning circle is supposed to be very, very faint. It's to make the transition to off more seamless and was a change in iOS 7.

4. Dan50 thread starter macrumors regular

Ok I'm worried about the part the seat belt bar where u push it down all the sudden went down before I got ready and my bag that my phone was pushed down and my iphone kept vertical straight and I'm worried if it was smashed inside device. Should I still be ok?

5. DeltaMac macrumors 604

DeltaMac

Do you see any damage on the outside of your iPhone? Dents/scratches/cracks
    If not, then don't worry about it.
    It's really unlikely that anything happened, if there's no visible damage on the case or the display.

6. Dan50 thread starter macrumors regular

I don't see dents or anything like that. I see when I turn off my phone, it automatically shuts down without me sliding the bar all the way for power off slide. It shuts down automatically whenever I slide the bar a little bit over half of the bar. I'm worried about that part. What should I do?

7. jbachandouris macrumors 68040

jbachandouris

Go to the Apple Store and ask them to look at it?

There really isn't anything anyone here can suggest. Most of us are not iPhone technicians and we are not psychic so we can't see if there is any physical damage.

8. richwoodrocket macrumors 68020

richwoodrocket

9. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

You should take a few deep breaths, relax and stop worrying so much over nothing.
    Its fine.