I Will Buy One of These Bags For My MBP; Help Me Decide!

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by HappyDude20, Jun 2, 2011.

?

Which InCase Bag?

Poll closed Jun 17, 2011.
  1. Nylon InCase Sling

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Coated Canvas Messenger Bag

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. HappyDude20 macrumors 68020

HappyDude20

I purchased the InCase Field Bag (look it up) a week ago and hated it. It looks too much lie a purse and returned it earlier today.

It's time for me to upgrade from my 2007 InCase Sling Backpack. This bag is for all sized MacBooks and isn't weather resistant like InCase's new line of bags.

I'm neck in neck between the InCase Nylon Sling (15inches), or the InCase Coated Canvas Shoulder Bag (15inches as well). Both are weather resistant and though I've never been a fan of messenger bags, I have fallen in love with the coated canvas material on the messenger bag (that was also on the Field Bag).

I'm including on 2 options in the poll above, though bear in mind I do like both the black and Light brown colors for the messenger bag, while the Sling would be in just black.

Sling: http://www.goincase.com/products/detail/nylon-sling-pack-

Messenger Bag: http://www.goincase.com/products/detail/coated-canvas-shoulder-bag-cl57269

2. DIMEZ macrumors 6502a

DIMEZ

3. HappyDude20 thread starter macrumors 68020

HappyDude20

Both are InCase!

4. cloroxbleach4 macrumors 6502a

cloroxbleach4

5. saberahul macrumors 68040

I see what you did there.

OP: There is a substantial difference between the products. Are you looking for a bag or a sleeve? If you're looking for a bag try this one - I really like it and have been using it for over 2 years now.

6. TheFarmer macrumors 6502

I have the sling sleeve and it's great. I use it all the time but I don't use the sling, I just use the handles to carry it. :cool:

7. HappyDude20 thread starter macrumors 68020

HappyDude20

I do too, especially after playing around with it for a bit.

I've never been too big a fan of messengers, considering they obstruct running and feel they'd get in the way. Obviously this is an over-exaggeration, but feel this would happen.

The sling sleeve? Are you talking about the nylon InCase sleeve, or the field bag?

8. TheFarmer macrumors 6502

9. some-dude macrumors member

I have the boring old neoprene sleeve, which I drop into whatever bag I feel like carrying on a particular day.

Just tossing that one out as an idea.

10. xMClass macrumors 6502

Coated canvas without question. One of the best looking bags Incase has ever made.