I wish Apple would make other “Pride” faces

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by tl01, Jun 6, 2018.

1. tl01 macrumors 68020

I wonder why Apple doesn’t make watch faces for other groups, events etc besides LGBTQ. I would even pay for fun and different watch faces. Maybe sports teams, holidays, countries etc.

2. AdamNC macrumors member

AdamNC

I agree. There are plenty of things to be prideful for. Cancer survivor, Veteran, etc.

3. blackdbird macrumors member

blackdbird

because apple ceo is gay and he care more for gay peoples more then others , he could've made other pride faces and charge for them and since Apple is the most profitable company , he could've did charity for all the revenue he got from those watch faces , all i wish was Steve jobs was still here

4. Mr_Brightside_@ macrumors 68040

Mr_Brightside_@

If only Steve were still here to stop the gay agenda!!!

5. Suunto macrumors newbie

Were talking about a watch face, right?

6. tl01 thread starter macrumors 68020

I’m cool with keeping the pride face too. It just seems odd to have that one and the Disney ones. I love Disney and all and have annual passes for my kids and myself but I don’t really want Disney watch faces. The options for great themes are endless!!

7. oldmacs macrumors 601

oldmacs

Or maybe it is just a cause close to his heart. We are just talking about a watch face here... nothing more!!

8. matrix07 macrumors 601

matrix07

Good idea especially this. I’ll buy Manchester United FC Face in a heartbeat.