I wish I hadn't known about the leaked iPhone...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Cod3rror, Jun 6, 2010.

1. Cod3rror macrumors 68000

Cod3rror

Imagine what fun it would be, I mean, yes, there are tons of info we are not sure on yet, but still... it would've been so much bigger of a surprise without the leaks.

I hope the next iPhone does not leak.

2. HA5TY macrumors member

i agree. At the time that they leaked I was happy that I g:apple:t a sneak preview but n:apple:w that WWDC is t:apple:m:apple:rr:apple:w I kinda wish we didn't kn:apple:w anything.

3. woodekm macrumors 65816

woodekm

What has been seen cannot be unseen.

Sad huh?

4. J.711 macrumors newbie

J.711

it'd be even funnier if the iPhone 4G had a COMPLETELY different look than the one that leaked. :D

5. spyda macrumors 6502a

spyda

6. angevil macrumors regular

I think it is more exciting this year because last year the new iPhone wasn′t such a big upgrade. This year it will be much better and it won′t disappoint.

I am looking forward to the presentation and I am more excited than ever!

7. Espo macrumors 6502

You know, even though the phone was leaked and we're more than sure that the leaked phone is the one to be released, Apple will inevitably do something to make us awe and gasp. We don't really know for sure the camera megapixels or the resolution or any extra toys that may come.

Apple just has the ability to impress us, and presentation has a lot to do with that. If, lets say, Apple released the iPhone by just posting it on Apple.com then it wouldnt impress many people, but the whole idea, excitement and presentation of WWDC makes the iPhone that much more special and thats something that a leak cant do....

Im not upset that the phone was leaked, because now I'm even more excited (& also for the fact that my iPhone 3G is dunzo). `

8. rican macrumors 6502

rican

mine too. I am excited for tomorrow. I think that by the leak being revealed - it gave me an extra sense of excitement to see how and what Apple is doing with it (Megapixel, screen reso, any quick changes) etc.

9. Alchematron macrumors 65816

Alchematron

I'm really hoping Steve has a few surprises for us! :)

10. goobot macrumors 603

goobot

agree and disagree. i like the leaked stuff cause it kept me from going crazy. then again the ipad. tho i would be a nice surprise

11. macaco74 macrumors regular

I think there will still be some things to unveil. Should be good!

12. icyfire macrumors 6502

i'm hoping that in lieu of the fact that the iphone was leaked that steve will have another big surprise for us, like another carrier ;). I don't even care which carrier, just another one.

13. mingoglia macrumors 6502

Wow, really? Do your lives revolve around Apple products so much that you're so bummed to have the surprise ruined that you had to post about it? :confused: Wait, I just posted about it. :)

14. CooKieMoNs7eR macrumors 68000

CooKieMoNs7eR

Imagine how many repetitive threads are gonna be posted tomorrow?

15. Marty Macfly macrumors regular

I'm imagining 1.5 to 4 times as many repetitive threads as have been posted today alone. :rolleyes:

16. LoganT macrumors 68020

I'm actually still really excited for it. We don't know the specs entirely. We just know what it looks like.

17. mbell75 macrumors 6502

Wait, that phone Gizmondo had was the one being released tomorrow? It looked just like the last one basically and there was no front facing camera. Given the Incredible and now the Evo, plus AT&Ts new ripoff data plans, Apple really better have something magical up their sleeve or there will be even more people jumping ship.

18. Marty Macfly macrumors regular

The phone that Gizmodo had looks absolutely nothing like the iPhone 3G or 3GS, much less the 2G. There was indeed a "front-facing" camera, for whatever reason you think you'd want one.

Did you read any of the briefs at all? I would have thought that the revelation of a new case design and the front-facing camera would have been fairly prominent, as well as the case made for the A4 chip in the phone itself.

19. TheSahand macrumors member

i'm STILL excited,
    anticipating hopefully,
    a faster processer than the 3GS!

(i've had a 3g the whole time, and i know the 3gs is smooth, but imagine what an even faster one could be like!!!!!!!!!)

20. singhjeet29 macrumors regular

I've been wanting an iPhone since October, and knew one would be arriving in June, so I said I would wait. At first I was amazed and loved the gizmodo leak, but then I realized what torture it was. Considering there were still 3 months til WWDC.

I truly wish it hadn't happened, It would have been a lot easier to deal with my crappy Nokia lol.

21. LoganT macrumors 68020

Oh yeah, they look exactly the same.

[​IMG]

Are you blind?

22. diabolic macrumors 68000

You say that like Apple hasn't been selling more iPhones at a stronger pace than ever.

I'm guessing the new update will raise the bar above any competition again.

23. LoganT macrumors 68020

It would be cool if they dropped the price by 50 bucks.

I doubt that would happen though.